Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » So what does your "Wu's" name mean/where did it come from? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: So what does your "Wu's" name mean/where did it come from?
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The name pretty much explains itself... I fuckin love flip flops, everything about em, the sound they make, they way they look, how you can see the foot print in 'em after they've been worn enough...

...I have to go now.

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
My parents said, "here is your Wu's name."

Patrick

[Laugh] [Laugh]

*Bump* for n00bz

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"combine" refers to my varied interests.

"hunter" refers to my passion of hunting for the most beautiful soles.

Doesn't make much sense, really. [Laugh]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fwrinkledsoles is Female wrinkled Soles which is my God! I eat, sleep , shit , piss, and masturbate or have sex thinking about Women Wrinkled Soles especially white women wrinkled soles are the sexiest by far!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What Fwrinkledsoles said ^^^ although a little bit less than that obviously.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18333 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:
Well my favorite quote is the one in my sig. "Beauty is a short lived tyranny" by Socrates. Basically meaning that I think beauty is powerful, but if that's all you have then you can't stay on top very long.

SLT is the shortened nickname. [Smile]

I thought you were a Trans;gender/vestite or some sort a woman who was once a man. I've seen your photos and you look all woman. Just a thought of doubt when reading your handle. In either 'A' She's always been a woman or 'B', they've done an awesome job *chuckles*

Just thinkin' out loud [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:
Well my favorite quote is the one in my sig. "Beauty is a short lived tyranny" by Socrates. Basically meaning that I think beauty is powerful, but if that's all you have then you can't stay on top very long.

SLT is the shortened nickname. [Smile]

Well now I know what your name means. SLT.
Sorry Dave, this has nothing to do with what you're talkin' about but just a comment on your handle. To me any name with Tiny, Small, Little within' their name reminds me of massive dudes way over 6ft.

Little John from Robin Hood was a big dude and Tiny Lister is a pretty big dude too.
 -

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
example 8,000 rpm is very fast!

In first gear [Tongue]

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

quote:
Originally posted by Merc50:
Its for one of my favorite cars, the 1950 Mercury.

Interesting, judging by the name, would've thought you own or previously owned a vintage Mercedes.

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
An ex-girlfriend was named Catherine. She had fantastic feet. Beautiful, damn near perfect toes, and extremely soft soles. She was the first woman that I ever rubbed my cock on her soft soles. She loved that I thought so much of her feet, and her always perfectly manicured hands as well, and I loved her. So my Wu's name is a tribute to her. I'm always Catsman.

Cool, Much Respect [Hump]

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
I studied the Classics in high school and part way through university and particularly loved Homer's 'Odyssey' and would almost always have a copy of it in my bag to whip out and read on the bus/in a waiting room etc. A friend of mine thought I was very similar to the goddess Athena and it became an inside joke between us that if I ever became a super hero my alias would be Athena K (my real name starts with K).

Hers was '9 Iron Ellis' coz she works at a driving range haha.

A friend of mine is into a PC game called 'AGE OF MYTHOLOGY'. Saw him playing one time as he showed me some of the powers of Ancient gods. Athena has pretty amazing powers.

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
capable of unbelievable feats

Proven and respected [Thumbs Up] . *Footlong Sub raises both hands above his head in a praising fashion then continually bowing* ..."I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy"... [Big Grin]

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

FootLongSub Zero = A fan of the Subway sandwich Foot-Long-Sub (especially meatball [Mmm] ) and was a major player of the first 2 Mortal Kombat games, favorite character being Sub Zero. plus he's a cooooool dude [Wink] ...lol [Big Grin]

--------------------

Another Way of Nice
Loyal Member
Member # 42504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Another Way of Nice   Email Another Way of Nice   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another Way of Nice is something else that gives men a nice way to become distracted when looking at a very attractive female. Since this is a foot fetish forum, my name serves the idea that her breasts are something quite nice to look at other than feet. Like the woman in my avatar.

Even though I'm a breast guy, I do enjoy looking at, and enjoy having my way with hot feet.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 59 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Y'know...there was a very similar thread a few years back to which I responded. I hadn't posted anything here as I thought that this was the same
thread. Seems that ain't the case.

Soooo....

By profession, I am a musician and felt some musical reference would be appropriate. A song with good rhythm and some vigor was often referred to as "a real toe-tapper".

Additionally, the word "tap" has been a euphemism for having sex (e.g. "Did you tap her?").

The handle rather suggested itself.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links