Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Best video game ever (best first time playing - not overall) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Best video game ever (best first time playing - not overall)
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Final Fantasy VII, VIII, X, XII
Gran turismo 4
Need for Speed underground 2
COD modern warfare
Intelligent Cube.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Mario Kart for Wii [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeTrOiT:
(I played and finished this game WITHOUT THE BOOK but I did have a weapons code)

Aw man I have become accustomed to not using the book hahaha

(All my games when I was a kid were copies...and kind of...most of them now...lol so didn't come with a game guide)

I loved Tomb Raider (1,2,3), but after that, when it got less action-y and more puzzle-solving-y, I kind of lost interest...it was the perfect balance in the first 3...with that good ole farting butler you lock in the freezer an stuff [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Video game perfection for me came in the 8-bit style.

Megaman 2

Bionic Commando

Battletoads

I still play all three of these games regularly. I have two working NES's that I installed new cartridge readers in so they work perfectly. We have almost every game system in our house. I live with 2 other gamers.

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Flip flop fan:
Video game perfection for me came in the 8-bit style.

Megaman 2

Bionic Commando

Battletoads

I still play all three of these games regularly. I have two working NES's that I installed new cartridge readers in so they work perfectly. We have almost every game system in our house. I live with 2 other gamers.

Battletoads... Man, that game was hard as hell.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally finished the God of War trilogy, awesome

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I have two working NES's that I installed new cartridge readers in so they work perfectly. We have almost every game system in our house. I live with 2 other gamers.

Sounds great! What other retro-consoles do you own?
We should start a photo thread of our collections for those of us that collect old consoles & games. IŽd love to see Patrick`s collection [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Intelligent Cube
I just got this for the PS1...haven`t played it yet.

Another PS1 game that blew me away was the Scandinavian game "Kula World". Pretty hard to find on Ebay nowadays...usually costs around $100 or more.

-Hal-

--------------------

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Megaman 2 and BC I can beat silly. Battle toads I have to play emulated and save, the game has to be one of the hardest of all times. I have thrown so many systems/controllers over that game.

Nes through to the Game Cube. I have no use for the Wii and will buy it once it's replaced and I can buy it at the flea market for the $15.99 it's worth. The game cube does not do HD or 5.1... seriously?

PS1, PS2 and PSP. We have hundreds of PS1 games. I learned how to play burned games without a mod chip by tricking the laser. So I started burning games when I bought it back in god knows when. No PS3 yet, been waiting for it to get closer to $200 in Canada.

We have three Xbox 360's kicking around, 40 some games. My main one with my gamer tag isn't modded and in the living room, then there are modded ones in the bedrooms.

Best of all, to me at least, is my computer. Intel Core 2 duo E7400 2.8GHz over clocked to 3.8GHz, 4 Gigs 1066 DDR2, ATI Radeon 4890, ASUS P5Q SE 5.1 sound, logitech 5.1 speakers. I like to play Crysis, it looks purdy.

What I'm looking for are, and if there's actually anyone still reading this nerdy finger vomit, is a Turbografx 16 with Keith's Courage and Bonk. An Atari with *M*A*S*H* and ET(Specifically to see if I can figure that shit out now. Lastly, a Colecovision with the Smurfs and Zaxxon.

Here's a throwback if you don't remember the Colecovision:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GpptJusOjM

--------------------

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Sounds great!

I have most of those consoles as well. I don`t have anything later than PS2 or Game Cube, apart from a Nintendo DS. Atari consoles are really easy to find over here in Germany, even on trashy flea markets....I just sold two old ones with about 35 games. If you`re looking for ET you`ll have to dig in the desert [Laugh] ...Atari buried a few hundred thousand copies of the game there after it flopped miserably.
I always wanted a Colecovision as a kid, but I got a Commodore 64 instead...which was probably a better choice [Wink]
The PC Engine (Turbografx 16) wasn`t too popular over here in Europe....but I think I will get one some day via Ebay. The consoles are pretty cheap but the games are incredibly expensive.

-Hal-

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hal,
I have all my stuff in a storage unit. When I repainted and refurnished this room, I packed up most of that stuff because I just wasn't playing it much. I won't get rid of them, just was a little much to have connected to a single TV. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Ok, maybe someday you`ll be able to take a few shots...preferably together with your lovely models [Wink] Would be awesome to see some barefooted girl playing Atari, Game Gear, NES, etc.

-Hal-

--------------------

Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Dear Hal,

You should be directing movies, seriously.

Regards,

Vince

--------------------

Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Oh and I forgot to mention, I flew back to Nova Scotia a few years back to realize that my parents donated our old Commodore 64 and the boxes of programs and games. We still have the C64 monitor though and it still works like the day we bought her.

Load "*" ,8,1

[Wink]

--------------------

Hal
Member # 3484

Shame about your C64....but if you still have the old monitor that is pretty cool, too. You can hook up most old-school consoles to it (Genesis, Master System, SNES, etc.) and usually get a better/crisper picture than on most modern flatscreen TVs. Even a VCR or DVD runs perfectly with an old Commodore monitor.
I own two Commodore monitors and have most of my stuff attached to them.

-Hal-

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links