Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Best video game ever (best first time playing - not overall) (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Best video game ever (best first time playing - not overall)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Ok, maybe someday you`ll be able to take a few shots...preferably together with your lovely models [Wink] Would be awesome to see some barefooted girl playing Atari, Game Gear, NES, etc.

-Hal-

Yeah, I had plans to do this actually. =) When I decided to do the comic book themed ones I also thought about this idea as well.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You could role play with a couple of them too...dress them up as characters. Cosplay is what the kids call it these days apparently... [Tongue]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There have been a few large Cosplay events in my town...I noticed that quite a few of those characters walk aorund barefooted.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Call of duty modern warfare 2, oblivion, fallout 3 (in that order for me) [Joint]
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Hey den2, you got a 360?
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fallout 3? Really? I wanted to snap the disc in half the first time I played it. Hated how the game started linear and the original ending was seriously the stupidest ending in the history of games. Hey lets write that you fucking die when we know the story line isn't over and that we're going to put out expansions. What the fuck was that dev team smoking and where can I get some? My room mate spoiled the ending for me and I'm glad he did, I stopped playing the game till they put out the expansion that fixed the ending.

Also, the games auto save system can set you back if you're not careful, like if you accidentally shoot someone in Rivet city and then walk through a door and it saves. Or when you magically get stuck in someone's room. You go in someone's room, they leave an lock the door and never come back. Bam stuck forever, and the best part? It fucking auto saved your ass in there. I've seriously lost like 20 hours of game play through these bugs.

Basically they took Oblivion and slapped the fallout story line/mobs over it, forgot to polish it at all and put it out...

...and that's what grids my gears, Tom.

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Interesting! I´ve never played Fallout 3 (I only play oldschool/retro games) but we should start a thread about "Games that everyone loves but I hate!". My list is long [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bluetoelover, No I don't have a 360 yet, I play my games on a PC. Do you play any games at all on a PC? [Big Grin]
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Den2, the only game I play on the PC is Civilization 4 and sometimes Age of Empires 3 [Big Grin]
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Den2, the only game I play on the PC is Civilization 4 and sometimes Age of Empires 3 [Big Grin]

Fuck me, Civili(z)ation II was a tuuuune of a game! haha

What's 4 like in comparison?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

well, I haven't played Civ 2 but 4 is fucking addictive to say the least. Such a great game that takes smarts and diplomacy to win....ORRR if ya want to go all prickish and say fuck you to everyone else in the game then you can make a go of it then. I find the way to go so far is to play nice with other countries...it seems to get you farther.
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've played both and actually prefer II. i am not crazy about how big the new icons are and the lands seem smaller... but i'm old remember playing games with NO graphics [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmmm best game on first play.....

Two come to mind

AGE OF EMPIRES

-

-

& LEMMINGS..... "Oh No!" [Tongue]

-

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Yes, Lemmings was pretty cool! [Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

--------------------

Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOD 1,2,3 and COD Modern warefare 2
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links