Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Car Talk (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Car Talk
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 14 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just out of curiosity, who was more into american muscle cars vs import tuner cars?
Or any body own/ed a similar car or race? Haahaa
Import:
Nissan: 240sx, 280z, 350Z or any datsuns?
Honda: civic si, acura integra gsr or type R, acura nsx
Toyota: supra, celica (AE86)

Muscle:
Ford: mustang cobra, mach 1
Chevy: camaros, corvettes, any SS.

Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my younger days I had a Pontiac Firebird fetish I suppose. My first car was a '79 Firebird I got when I was 16 which I totaled after two months. Replacement car was an unsexy '68 Impala that was two tone rusted roof and vomit green. Later on when I was out of college and working I bought a '88 Trans Am GTA fully loaded leather interior and the special Z-Rated tires for costing you an arm and a leg when you need to replace them. I remember putting a high performance muffler on the thing and having the rest of the exhaust system redone. Luckily I came to my senses and got rid of the thing by the time I had put as much money into maintenance as I had for the price of the car.

It was a nice looking ride though for the times.

Damn, found a picture of both of them....

-
'88 GTA

-
'79 Firebird

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
American muscle the whole way! I had a 1996 Camaro Z28, rally red,6 speed, leather, SS hood, wheels and spoiler. The guy i bought it from put the SS badges on it too, but i hate rebadges so i put Z28 emblems back on it. Got 11 tickets within the first 4 months! I finally sold it to a friend at 155k miles when it needed more maintenance than i had time for. I had headers, cat delete, borla muffler with duals, chrome tips, intake, tune, adjustable shocks, short throw shifter, poly mounts, over the valve cover wires, a D+D transmission, spec stage two clutch, lightweight flywheel and a few other things. It was a fun, fast, loud car!
Now that I've gotten older, i have a 1996 Camaro SS, a true SS, number 275, rally red, leather,t tops, oil cooler etc. is loaded save the power passenger seat and traction control. That one stays in the garage most of the time, as it's completely bone stock with 2200 miles on it. Once in a while i take it to get ice cream or to a show.
I also just had to get an suv for my baby, picked up a Pontiac torrent GXP. Not exactly a performance machine, but its nice.
I hung with a lot of people that had rice burners back in the day, and i can honestly say that while i prefer American iron, if the car is done nicely and the owner isn't a giant douche i can respect it no matter what country it came from.

Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://slpregistry.com/car/6436.html

There she is on the SLP registry site :-) those photos were before i got it,i haven't added any more yet.

Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have owned nine Volkswagens and one Subaru. I'm not a fan of American vehicles at all.

Currently a 1986 Volkswagen Vanagon for camping. For roasting around it's a 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX. It has been ECU dialed, has the STI exhaust system and suspension upgrades, K&N cold air intake. There's about 300hp under the hood at the moment. Just last week I upgraded the brakes to slotted rotors and ceramic pads. No more brake dust on the rims.

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ledaemon: that's a nice ass firebird! I bet you were picking up all the ladys in that one. haha.

KDCX859: NICE ass SS! I bet you that thing is a beast! Why are u leaving it all stock? I bet if you add all the other stuff you added to that Z28, you would be on another level! Is there that big of a difference from the Z28 to the SS?

Flip Flop fan: How's that subaru treating you man? I WISH I had one. How hard is it to maintain that turbo though? Or do you change it yourself?

Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We bought it second hand certified from a dealer and put an extended warranty on it. So far anything that has broken has gone back to them.

Once the coverage is gone I'll be doing most the work myself. It's completely cramped under the hood as the car is completely symmetrical and the inter-cooler sits on the very top of the engine under the hood scoop. Should make for a good time.

Other than that the car is nuts. Throws you in your seat quite well. Also chugs gas when you're heavy footed.

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow lucky you then. What color is? And any after market parts?
My buddie has the new 2011 wrx imprezas,their nuts! I still like your year better. They look great!

KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

quote:
Originally posted by Raym3n:

KDCX859: NICE ass SS! I bet you that thing is a beast! Why are u leaving it all stock? I bet if you add all the other stuff you added to that Z28, you would be on another level! Is there that big of a difference from the Z28 to the SS?

Thank you sir. The reason I'm leaving it stock is that it's the first year for the Camaro SS since 1972, is a limited run, special edition, low number, low mileage car. Basically it's the 275th SS built since 72! I feel it would lose something if i modded it. If i did do any mods it would all be something i could revert back to stock at any time. Something simple like intake, exhaust, tune, basic bolt ons. It's pretty quick right from the factory for its day, and i like cruising around in it as is. I would love to have dual exhaust outlets, but it came with the optional 'two on the left' from SLP that sounds great and brings horsepower up to 310.
As for the differences between the Z28 and SS, there are a few. All SS cars started life as a Z28, then were sent to SLP for modification. They got an SS specific hood, spoiler, wheels, badging, and ID plate with build number, a functional ram air intake, special exhaust, and special suspension. There were optional shifters, car covers, floor mats, exhausts, oil coolers and a few other little goodies. Depending on what was ordered, HP was either 305 or 310, up from 285 for a normal Z.
My car doesn't have all the options, but it's still a fun car! I love the exhaust note and the low rpm torque. When i took the cats out of my old z, it lost some low end, but gained up high. It's fun to take the t-tops off and just cruise. Doesn't mean i don't get on it, it's very easy to do triple digits, hell I'm just shifting out of 3rd at 90 lol!

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LeDaemon, did you have a Mullet to go along with that car buddy? hahah

American Muscle all the way for cars,with VW coming in close second for longevity and performance and a split between Japanese trucks and American diesel powered trucks.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18331 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I owned those cars I did not have a mullet. However, I did have a mullet with a friggen perm in it back in '88 when I owned an Olds Cutlass. Seemed like a good idea at the time. [Laugh]

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joe Dirt lol...

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18331 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You had a perm? WOW.....just WOW [Thud] [Nana]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
You had a perm? WOW.....just WOW [Thud] [Nana]

I said I thought it was a good idea at the time. A girl I had the hots for did it to me. Hey, wasn't this a car thread and not a hairstyling thread anyway?

--------------------

The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Nobody has love for the imports? Hondas? Nissans? Toyotas? [Confused]
I got myself a little 4 door honda civic si! I may not be able to keep up with the V8's in the long run, but I sure as hell have em on the take off! I can take out some V6's! camaro's, those firebird's and the mustangs too!
I perfer to have a rear wheel drive though, a little bit of drifting on the corners haha [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links