Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Car Talk (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Car Talk
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KDCX859:
Yea,i agree the older muscle cars didn't turn for shit, but they have advanced quite a bit over the years. Many have ditched the live axle for independent rear suspension and mag ride shocks, better front links and weight distribution. However far they have come though, i agree with you an awd import would run circles around them on a road course. That being said,i like my smoky burnouts and waging the tail whenever i want ;-)

The ZR1 Lingenfelter or Z06 or even a Dodge Challenger SRT-8 with a supercharged HEMI and a good driver can probably out pull or stay even with AWD's on a road coarse. I know a few who have done it successfully. It's mainly about the driver more than the exact dynamics of the car.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18339 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spent the weekend at Willow Springs Raceway. Good mixture of imports and domestics.

Here I am on the track.

-
 -

Few of the other cars that were there.

-
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dayum! Sick ass cars! You are one Lucky man, FtLckr26. I still wished I could have gone!
How did that white subaru do? The Br-z or Fr-z its called right? Thos look crazy

Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a Subaru BRZ. I didn't get to see it run. Any time I had was spent getting my car ready for the next run or just staying out of the heat. You could have came to watch. It cost $10 to enter the gate. I had a blast. Got some videos of me. Definately going back as soon as I can.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links