Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy. (Page 55)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  52  53  54  55  56   
Author Topic: a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy.
elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Top picture was Redondo Beach. Having fun with Fetish Hermosa. She dared me to kiss her feet in public.

Bottom picture is at dungeon in downtown LA.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ha elegantbarefeet looks like the underboss to Tony Montana.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have always been a fan of you Tyler. your worship game is crazy and the feet you've pulled are [Mmm] [Drool]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ladiesfootslut:
ha elegantbarefeet looks like the underboss to Tony Montana.

that's because he IS... [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ladiesfootslut:
have always been a fan of you Tyler. your worship game is crazy and the feet you've pulled are [Mmm] [Drool]

muchos gracias mi amigo! [Cheers]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punched
Board Regular
Member # 15430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punched     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So far the only people I know of who are "like me" and share the same appreciation for the beauty of the female foot are here online. I have never been a part of the community outside of the internet... I've decided to take the first step to change that... Welp... here goes..

-

couldn't get the image to flip [Confused]

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^
Here you go.

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punched
Board Regular
Member # 15430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punched     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Sir!!
Posts: 40 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I'm glad she took this pic. Me making a cameo.

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me & wifey's toes
 -

[ November 30, 2013, 08:52 AM: Message edited by: Craigy boy ]

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deviant Feet
Major Player
Member # 46691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deviant Feet   Email Deviant Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Going for the artistic factor here...

-

Posts: 126 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootMuses   Email FootMuses   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok...thought I'd join in...although I like to keep a low profile...but whatever...here goes nothing lol.

Me, gained weight....and need to lose it and get back to bodybuilding.
 -

My cat and I...she keeps the models inline ...lol.
 -

Posts: 317 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that a maine coon cat? He looks like he's about to rip your face off lol

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootMuses   Email FootMuses   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No...not a maine coon...and actually, she is tough and has given me a few good shots for no reason whatsoever lol.
Posts: 317 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ima nut!

[ December 28, 2015, 05:57 AM: Message edited by: Doc Ock ]

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  52  53  54  55  56   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links