Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  54  55  56   
Author Topic: a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy.
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent! A 3rd person has contributed their mug to this thread!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine is now my avatar

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey squid hold up a sign that says "I come here to jerk off"

just in case anybody wasn't sure [Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

sorry thatll be the last picture of this mug, i just like it better, lolll

--------------------

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

wow that is waaay too big, can one of the moderators delete this please? hahahaha

--------------------

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol you don't need a sign with a pic that big

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK..let's get this topic fired back up...who wants to go first?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:

I guess I will...

I've posted this pic before and it's kinda' old, but I still look the same (maybe a few more gray hairs in the goatee though)...

-

I need to get some new pics of my ugly mug...there's a few people I haven't traumatized just yet. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Aye, Louie. Afta ya wack CJ come back to da Bada Bing for a BJ and some fettucini.

Sorry, I've been watching the Sopranos and Lou looks like a wiseguy in the suit.

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

-

I wasn't totally honest... The real ME!

--------------------

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
'Aye, Louie. Afta ya wack CJ come back to da Bada Bing for a BJ and some fettucini.

Sorry, I've been watching the Sopranos and Lou looks like a wiseguy in the suit.

[Big Grin]

[Laugh] I've been told I look like I'm from "the old country" before! I don't know that there's any Italian in my background, but I won't rule out the possibility. [Big Grin]

By the way, about your real pic ledaemon? You are one striking Brother! No wonder you've managed to attract such a beautiful wife! She probably thinks of you as her arm-trophy! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guitardrew & Squid you guys are hot!

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:

I guess I will...

I've posted this pic before and it's kinda' old, but I still look the same (maybe a few more gray hairs in the goatee though)...

-

I need to get some new pics of my ugly mug...there's a few people I haven't traumatized just yet. [Big Grin]

Hi Lou Gojira that's so cool you really look like your av! And you wear a suit like Ben! YAY!

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Hi Lou Gojira that's so cool you really look like your av! And you wear a suit like Ben! YAY!
Yeah but the question is...don't you think I'm hot too?! [Confused] [Big Grin]

Me and Ben...we're stylin'! We dress up so the ladies will undress! [Wink] [Tongue]

Thanks for the compliments Malory...glad I look like my avatar. [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  54  55  56   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links