Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  54  55  56   
Author Topic: a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy.
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I guess I can also help represent for all long-haired-freaky people.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pic Ledaemon,I'm a long hair too man,but I have to say.....Killer Vol 4 shirt!!!!! [Thumbs Up] I've seen those around along with Sabbath Bloody Sabbath shirts but a vol 4 one in blue..... sweet! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i donīt have a photo with me, iīm on vacation with my laptop... BTW, that girl on the left looks like a real beauty...

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skippy
Loyal Member
Member # 3951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skippy   Email skippy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wtf is this pic?
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
macrolife
Board Regular
Member # 8240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for macrolife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread sucks, these aren't feet pictures. Go back to the offtopic forum.

(I wish this BBS software allowed me to post without bumping the thread)

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry folks..... [Confused]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well macrolife, you don't gota be so nasty soundin.. geeze, I personally like seeing the face behind the "screen name" or "ID", and, if each wasn't into feet, they wouldn't be posting on this forum. And, ledaemon, you have piercing blue eyes!

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if I could figure out how to post a picture in here, I will. anyhow, my pic is up in the link below if you really wanna see me. And for the record, Tina Marie, you're hot.

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tina Marie:
Well macrolife, you don't gota be so nasty soundin.. geeze, I personally like seeing the face behind the "screen name" or "ID", and, if each wasn't into feet, they wouldn't be posting on this forum. And, ledaemon, you have piercing blue eyes!

of course you like it

you're not here to jerk off like the rest of us [Tongue]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Squid! Not sure what that has to do with seeing ones' face, Mighty Mike. I'd think that, if the face was included, it would only "speed" things up. [Wink]

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
 -

I guess I can also help represent for all long-haired-freaky people.

dude, you look like a young Ozzy crossed with Peter Steele (Of Type O Negative). Or like that dude from Iced Earth. Cool locks though bro. I'm growing mine back out too.

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the compliments Tina. You made my day!

BTW 21ToeSucker, I'm almost 38 years old so I really ain't that young just well preserved.
[Laugh]

And Macrolife, relax. You shouldn't complain too much when you are just 3 posts old in a forum.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how do you post a pic of yourself? if you have the pic

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
host it at photobucket.com, and post the link here.

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  54  55  56   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links