Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  54  55  56   
Author Topic: a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy.
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Lou Gojira sorry I didn't mean to leave you out (lol). Consider yourself a sizzler.

~Malory

[ June 18, 2006, 03:42 PM: Message edited by: Malory ]

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok,let me try that again
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vineofthorns:
the onely pics i got of me were photoshopped by a friend but here goes a few

I suddenly have the urge to get to a church...pronto! [Eek!]

[Laugh] Cool pics vineofthorns. [Cool]

Are you really into Satanism, or is that just some effects for the pics? It may or may not surprise you, but I've read both the Satanic Bible and the Devil's Notebook...it was years ago and I'd have to pick them back up to refresh my memory on a lot of what they said. Though I'm a Christian, I don't regret reading those books...Anton LaVey had pretty good head on his shoulders, and I can see why people would be attracted to his work.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Malory:
Hi Lou Gojira sorry I didn't mean to leave you out (lol). Consider yourself a sizzler.

~Malory

Sizzling is good...very good... [Big Grin]

Thanks for the nice words Malory. [Kiss]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll just toss my myspace pic up here. I'm not the one in front, btw.

-

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
quote:
Originally posted by vineofthorns:
the onely pics i got of me were photoshopped by a friend but here goes a few

I suddenly have the urge to get to a church...pronto! [Eek!]

[Laugh] Cool pics vineofthorns. [Cool]

Are you really into Satanism, or is that just some effects for the pics? It may or may not surprise you, but I've read both the Satanic Bible and the Devil's Notebook...it was years ago and I'd have to pick them back up to refresh my memory on a lot of what they said. Though I'm a Christian, I don't regret reading those books...Anton LaVey had pretty good head on his shoulders, and I can see why people would be attracted to his work.

I can't sit here and say I'm an advid satanist,but I do agree and believe in a lot of the pov's and structures the religion practices.I read the satanic bible and found it to be a pretty easy "lifestyle' or "way of living".I agree with the aspect of embracing your lusts and disires,and how u should be or atleast try to be on top.the importance of negative or black being as important as the positive or white.I also agreed a lot with the views on christianity and always did.but when it comes down to rituals and all that,I pass on it.the religouse aspect of it does not appeal me no more than any other religoin.I hate religion.nobody can tell me somthings the right or wrong thing because one book says so,since when is having your own opinion on anything wrong.I could never be that narrowminded.
But in anycase the pic was taken more as an art project for my friend than for me to reprasent the cos lol

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:

that's pretty much what I did,I don't have hany pics on my hardrive,and I would hope that's not u in the front lol
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
I can't sit here and say I'm an advid satanist,but I do agree and believe in a lot of the pov's and structures the religion practices.I read the satanic bible and found it to be a pretty easy "lifestyle' or "way of living".I agree with the aspect of embracing your lusts and disires,and how u should be or atleast try to be on top.the importance of negative or black being as important as the positive or white.I also agreed a lot with the views on christianity and always did.
Yeah, the books present the "Satanist" lifestyle in a way that make it easy to digest. I too found myself agreeing with the whole "acknowledging your darker side" idea to a good degree. Like I say, LaVey had a good head on his shoulders.

However, it took me about a year though to see why the things he said sounded so good...basically, LaVey took Humanism, stripped off a bunch of the hyperbole that comes with it, and then dressed up these basics with the Satanic premises, adding a sort of "dark flare" to it that could make it appealing to folks who might shrug off Humanism as "tree-hugging" or whatever.

There were a few things with this belief system as LaVey presented it that really had me scratching my head though, but I'll only go into the two real zingers: The first thing was on the topic of revenge; LaVey says, and I'm paraphrasing here, that instead of turning the other cheek, you should "crush" the cheek of your enemy. I don't know...I think if you were to put this idea into practice, your whole life would eventually get consumed in trying to think of ways to out-do the people who piss you off, and who really wants to give assholes that much credit? Wouldn't it be more productive to write off the assholes and move on?

The second thing was in the Devil's Notebook about "androids"...it was, if I remember right, in the last chapter. LaVey, for whatever reason he had, let's the world know that he'd rather spend time with his mannequin collection than with people he actually knew...but then goes on to urge Satanists to explore the possibility of furthering the science in the construction of artificial people. I have no idea why this seemed so important to him, or how he figures it'd help humanity. It gets even more confusing when you think about all the sexy young groupies he had...young and starry-eyed chicks throwing themselves at him once they got into his church, and he'd rather spend time with mannequins? I didn't get that at all...and probably never will.

Oh well, not knocking anything...I just can't pass up the chance to discuss some of this. Folks usually tend to get nervous when you go talking about Satanism...go figure. [Roll Eyes] [Confused] [Laugh]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
I'm not the one in front, btw.
WHAT?! You mean I haven't been discussing RE4-The Mercenaries with a beautiful, sexy girl who plays video games?! Oh the horror...oh the trauma... [Eek!]

[Laugh] Just joking scarlet...cool pic! Cool because of her of course...nothing personal. [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

quote:
quote:
I can't sit here and say I'm an advid satanist,but I do agree and believe in a lot of the pov's and structures the religion practices.I read the satanic bible and found it to be a pretty easy "lifestyle' or "way of living".I agree with the aspect of embracing your lusts and disires,and how u should be or atleast try to be on top.the importance of negative or black being as important as the positive or white.I also agreed a lot with the views on christianity and always did.
Yeah, the books present the "Satanist" lifestyle in a way that make it easy to digest. I too found myself agreeing with the whole "acknowledging your darker side" idea to a good degree. Like I say, LaVey had a good head on his shoulders.

However, it took me about a year though to see why the things he said sounded so good...basically, LaVey took Humanism, stripped off a bunch of the hyperbole that comes with it, and then dressed up these basics with the Satanic premises, adding a sort of "dark flare" to it that could make it appealing to folks who might shrug off Humanism as "tree-hugging" or whatever.

There were a few things with this belief system as LaVey presented it that really had me scratching my head though, but I'll only go into the two real zingers: The first thing was on the topic of revenge; LaVey says, and I'm paraphrasing here, that instead of turning the other cheek, you should "crush" the cheek of your enemy. I don't know...I think if you were to put this idea into practice, your whole life would eventually get consumed in trying to think of ways to out-do the people who piss you off, and who really wants to give assholes that much credit? Wouldn't it be more productive to write off the assholes and move on?

The second thing was in the Devil's Notebook about "androids"...it was, if I remember right, in the last chapter. LaVey, for whatever reason he had, let's the world know that he'd rather spend time with his mannequin collection than with people he actually knew...but then goes on to urge Satanists to explore the possibility of furthering the science in the construction of artificial people. I have no idea why this seemed so important to him, or how he figures it'd help humanity. It gets even more confusing when you think about all the sexy young groupies he had...young and starry-eyed chicks throwing themselves at him once they got into his church, and he'd rather spend time with mannequins? I didn't get that at all...and probably never will.

Oh well, not knocking anything...I just can't pass up the chance to discuss some of this. Folks usually tend to get nervous when you go talking about Satanism...go figure. [Roll Eyes] [Confused] [Laugh]

i think what he meant by the destroy thing was to act out your natural instinct.when somone fucks with you or does somthing,it can eat you up and the natural thing to be traveling in your head is how to get even,otherwise it may it may you up to a point that your down to bonedust,and if you act on your instinct that can be prevented wich goes back to the whole "make yourself the most important thing"wich is the reson why your birthday is one of the most important holidays......if the devils notebook is his biography then i did read it a wile back and remember the whole android thing and found it to be quite strange as well.but i think what he was trying to persue was the biggest crime in christianity by you yourself becoming god and creating life....haha yea thats true,i mean i dont blame people for getting nervouse about hearing or talking about it,being it is called SATANism but what bothers me is when people dont realise the satanism discussed in the media and other ppleaces isnt the same thing as laveys form of satanism,and im acually suprised we havent had any haters in here yet knocking the subject.im acually suprised that first decent conversation with somone who knows laveys satanism ive had ina long time is from here on wus feet board lol.NOW PEOPLE DONT GET IT TWIZTID,i am not a full fledged satanist!!!hehe
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
I'm not the one in front, btw.
WHAT?! You mean I haven't been discussing RE4-The Mercenaries with a beautiful, sexy girl who plays video games?! Oh the horror...oh the trauma... [Eek!]

[Laugh] Just joking scarlet...cool pic! Cool because of her of course...nothing personal. [Wink] [Big Grin]

I took that very personally. And I am not destroyed [Cry] [Cry]
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
i think what he meant by the destroy thing was to act out your natural instinct.when somone fucks with you or does somthing,it can eat you up and the natural thing to be traveling in your head is how to get even,otherwise it may it may you up to a point that your down to bonedust,and if you act on your instinct that can be prevented wich goes back to the whole "make yourself the most important thing"wich is the reson why your birthday is one of the most important holidays......
See? I knew I was rusty on LaVey's presentation of Satanism, because I completely forgot about the whole "placing yourself as a god" thing.

quote:
if the devils notebook is his biography then i did read it a wile back and remember the whole android thing and found it to be quite strange as well.but i think what he was trying to persue was the biggest crime in christianity by you yourself becoming god and creating life....
Hmmmm...interesting take on that. I hadn't considered it.

quote:
haha yea thats true,i mean i dont blame people for getting nervouse about hearing or talking about it,being it is called SATANism but what bothers me is when people dont realise the satanism discussed in the media and other ppleaces isnt the same thing as laveys form of satanism,and im acually suprised we havent had any haters in here yet knocking the subject.im acually suprised that first decent conversation with somone who knows laveys satanism ive had ina long time is from here on wus feet board lol.
Thanks... [Big Grin]

I think Satanism tends to fall victim to over-simplification, the same thing that makes Christianity and Islam look bad as well.

For instance, folks tend to think of Christianity as a three-ring circus of televangelists, hypocrisy, repression and guilt, and Islam as a means for terrorists to "justify" their actions, oppression to women, and a "hate whitey" mind-set...when in reality these religions go much deeper and are more involved.

People have used religion from from day one as a means of hurting others or getting themselves where they want to be...kinda' like how Bush played on Christian voters when it was convenient for him to win an election...and it's surprising when you think about it that even Satanism gets perverted by the media and mainstream mentalities. That's why I think it's important for people to do their own studies on various religions, and see these ways of life for themselves before passing judgement.

Instead, sadly, you have a whole lot of people in the world that want to do away with religion entirely...and on that note LaVey had a point I couldn't argue with. He said, and again I'm paraphrasing, that man is ritualistic by nature. So I think that if religion is ever truly ridden from a society, humanity would inevitably suffer.

Sorry if I got on a soap box. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's me [Smile] !

-

-

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im finally gonna post some tomorrow. I figure what the hell because anybody that would see them would obviously have the fetish too so wtf. So tomorrow it's on like donkey kong.
Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:

-

with her red hair and your name it could be confusing to some

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  54  55  56   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links