Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Which 2 Models Would You Want to Pose Together? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Which 2 Models Would You Want to Pose Together?
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

I'm posing this question to all of you just to see what you all think. Which two models on Soles of Silk would you most want to see posing together in a shoot?

I am not in touch with all the models on the site at the moment and some live in other states, so I can't make any promises about making these shoots happen, but I can always try my best.

I already have plans to shoot some of the models in duo and even trio sets, but let me know what you think. Here is a preview photo of each model on Soles of Silk:

A'Kasjia
Abby
Amber
Carmen
Cheri
Chloe
Cierra
Faith
Jacklyn Lick
Kat Noir
Kellie
Kimmie
Lauryn
Layla
Lexi
Lisa Tyler
Madison
Maria
Meagan
Mindee
Molly
Precious
Sara Swirls
Sue Lovely

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a great idea and topic.

I'll go with Carmen and Cierra; I'd consider this as good a combination as can be put together. Add / substitute either of those darling twins (Kellie and Kimmie) for Carmen or Cierra and the quality holds up.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Ben,

Glad you picked some girls who are good friends of mine and easier to get in touch with to set up shoots. [Smile] I was waiting for people to be like, "I want to see Lexi and Lisa Tyler together." Now setting that one up would be quite hard with all three of us living in different states. Heehee...

So what would you say if I told you that Cierra, Carmen, Kimmie and Kellie could all be in a shoot together? [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutie chloe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kellie and....ME!

--------------------
To see more of me and my size 8 1/2 feet, visit Soles of Silk!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutie chloe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and of course Kimmie n ME!

--------------------

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chloe,

So what you're basically saying is... anyone and you? [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

No thats not what i meant! I really would like to do a shoot with both of them! I think what we talked about at work was a really cute idea

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Chloe,

Every idea I have is a great one. Didn't you realize that yet? I mean, I asked you to model... that was a great deal. I've grabbed your feet when we've hung out... always great ideas... notice a trend?

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

yup!

--------------------

Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sue Lovely and Cheri (worship. hee hee)
[Wink]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Lars,

Those two together would be a nice multi-cultural shoot. As for worship, that I'm not too sure either girl would go for. [Smile] Heehee...

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me and kellie!!! or me and carmen...whatcha think? we would have lots of fun pat!!! [Tongue] [Laugh]

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Set 1 = Carmen/Lexi [Cool]

Set 2 = Mindee/Molly [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

I like both of your suggestions. I also wouldn't mind seeing you posed with Madison, kind of like we did so so so long ago when I was running my first site. This time, however, I have better equipment and two seasoned models. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Footman9,

Carmen and Lexi would be a hit without a doubt! Too bad Lexi wasn't an 8 hour drive away (no traffic). And if you like Mindee, I got her in a two girl set last week. She'll be with Mariah (not yet listed up top, but she is this week's coming soon model). As for Molly, I'm planning on getting her to pose with Lauryn and Madison in a three girl set. All three are practically related with Lauryn and Molly being sisters-in-law and Madison more than likely also becoming a sister-in-law to both girls as well.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links