Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Which 2 Models Would You Want to Pose Together? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Which 2 Models Would You Want to Pose Together?
smellmyfeet
Board Regular
Member # 16360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smellmyfeet   Email smellmyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not easy!
maria (sweet blond teen) + faith (brunette dom & kinky) = delicious duo with wonderful "curvy" foot

--------------------
i'm a real foot lover & i want to share my lovely passion... and more!!!

Posts: 29 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long time no see Patrick. It's been a long time since I last visit Wu's forum and here. [Smile]

I just signed up to the Barefootcamgirls forum sometime the last 2 weeks or so.

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know this is years old but never browsed Patricks section.If i could pick any from the site it would have been Delicious & Natalie!!! [Tongue]
Kellie from the list looks hot

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lust,

Good choices, too bad neither currently model for me these days. [Cry]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah figured that Patrick.Really a shame those 2 would have been my favs from Soles of Silk [Smile]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Natalie is HOT.

As far as current S.O.S. models go, I'll cast my vote for Cierra and Jordana [Smile]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Natalie as well, though I'm really partial to Bethany.

My vote's for Layla & Wendy. That's some SOLE POWER right there. [Big Grin]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
I like Natalie as well, though I'm really partial to Bethany.

You're aware that they're cousins and did a shoot together, right?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, of course. [Big Grin]

That was part of the reason I brought her up.

The other part is that I found her to be very beautiful. Obvious, I guess.

[ March 25, 2011, 02:10 AM: Message edited by: combine_hunter ]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My two favorite SOS models are;

Chloe and Molly

You get those two together and there will be several massive explosions over here.

Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jose
Board Regular
Member # 819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jose   Email Jose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mindee and Lady Steph [Cheers]
Posts: 38 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cierra, for sure. [Hump] And... probably Carmen. I think I'm with Ben on this one.

Otherwise.. Lauryn? Ginger? Kelsey?? Love 'em all... [Big Grin]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anything with kimmie and kelli is perfect. Imo the best models on ur site. Love those twins hope to see more from them

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BRG
Board Regular
Member # 37087

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BRG   Email BRG   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to see Chloe/Charlee Oily Feet. Those two make oily feet look so damn good and I'm a huge fan of both girls.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carmen and Cierra.
Cierra and Charlie.
Charlie and Carmen.

...Is Carmen even still around? She was--is--one of my favorites thanks to her feature set on Wu's site.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links