Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Which 2 Models Would You Want to Pose Together? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Which 2 Models Would You Want to Pose Together?
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby,
I totally agree, you posing with Carmen would definatly be a dream come true!!

Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I saw this thread, my first thought was Mindee and Mariah but now I see that you have already done it. Next, I guess I would go with either

Mindee & Carmen

or

Carmen & Mariah

or

Abby & Wu... j/k [Nana]

Abby & Lexi (Wrinkle Soles Heaven...too bad about the 8 hours)

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu,

Good picks there. I did indeed get Mindee and Mariah together. I'd post a sample, but I don't have one sized and stamped at the moment and I am heading off to bed. [Cry] I'll try to get one up here soon though.

And I have a duo and trio set that I'm going to love in the weeks to come. How do these sound? I know I'm loving the ideas:

Trio: Abby, Chloe and ME!!! Throw in some brownies right out of the oven too! Gonna love eating those things off some high arches (Chloe) and some tender wrinkles (Abby).

Duo: Madison and... you guessed it, ME!!! This time we got some milk and Oreo cookies going on. She promised that she's going to get them real soggy all over her soles and in between her toes and take some new avatar photos of me having a snack. [Smile]

No wonder I'm getting fatter!!! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carmen, Carmen and Carmen.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben,

I am a graphic designer/computer artist, so I might be able to pull that off with Photoshop. I just hate to doctor photos, but to have 3 Carmens might not be a bad thing. [Wink]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lauryn and Cierra. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zanella
Board Regular
Member # 8918

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zanella         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carmen and someone tickling her feet. [Big Grin]
Posts: 13 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Ramsfan,

Lauryn and anyone at the moment would make me happy. [Cry] It has taken forever to get in touch with her about a new shoot. I did earlier in the week, so I am hoping she'll be posing again very soon.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Zanella,

Right now Carmen lives out of state. I hope to see her soon and take some more photos. If I see her, maybe she'll have some friends who will want to pose and do such a set. If she comes back around here I am sure I can get a model to do it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Zanella
Board Regular
Member # 8918

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zanella         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Zanella,

Right now Carmen lives out of state. I hope to see her soon and take some more photos. If I see her, maybe she'll have some friends who will want to pose and do such a set. If she comes back around here I am sure I can get a model to do it.

Patrick

Oh, well. Maybe one day I'll get my wish [Tongue]
Posts: 13 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
madison and chloe, they are both super hot

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are my 2 cents:

I'd go with Lexi and Jacklyn Lick as one pair and than have Carmen and Lauryn together. That would be hot.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is an adorable little pic thingy up there with the dots...creative!

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Hey guys,

I have to get some of these girls together for sure. Carmen is hard to get right now, but I actually did shoot Molly this week. I wasn't able to get her with another new model I KNOW you will love named Bethany. I wanted to make sure I got some of Bethany and Molly had some prior plans, so I focused on Bethany. Expect to see some of these girls together. Abby and Cheri was a popular duo too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
molly and lisa tyler
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links