Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Which 2 Models Would You Want to Pose Together? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Which 2 Models Would You Want to Pose Together?
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would probably change my vote everyday (or multiple times per day) but right now i say Chloe and Marcy! A double oil set or a double food set. My oh my!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm exempt from this, but I did get to have one of my "can't wait to team them up" shoots for Christmas 2010 with Marcy and Mindee - two cousins. I'm sure you all remember this?

-

And just to tease everyone, I've been talking to Mindee and Marcy about getting together again, but with Cierra too. So that's probably my fantasy shoot right now. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Oh MAN, Mindee, Marcy AND CIERRA together in the same shoot?? [Drool] Talk about a "BIG THREE"!!! [Hop]

I'm sure you already have some wicked thoughts/ideas in your head regarding this potential shoot, Patrick... [Evil Grin] .... but may I suggest having them all take turns pressing their sweaty soles together (Mindee's to Marcy's , Marcy's to Cierra's, Cierra's to Mindee's , etc. etc. ) and then at the end have them all stick their soles all up in the camera together (and perhaps up against someone's nose? [Big Grin] )

Just an idea.... [Fingers Crossed]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjob_lvr
Major Player
Member # 15096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob_lvr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chloe & kim t, their feet coated in baby oil.

that set would be perfection for me.

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya know mine would be Jordana (naughty) and Carlin (nice) but making Carlin look much naughtier. I do wish you could persuade Carlin to pose again...so hot!

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, who ate the candy canes after that shoot with Marcy and Mindee?

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yakuzaBoss
Loyal Member
Member # 43212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yakuzaBoss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favourite models are Kimmie and Kellie... [Wink]
Posts: 92 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheFootLover
Loyal Member
Member # 39775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheFootLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kayleigh and Ryan [Smile]

--------------------
Proud foot-soldier- Feel the Heel.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chillstatus
Loyal Member
Member # 41089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillstatus   Email chillstatus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Def cute Chloe, her feet r HOT! What about Kim T? such suckable toes!

--------------------
...just tell me to put those toes in my mouth baby!....

Posts: 67 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheFootLover:
Kayleigh and Ryan [Smile]

Those two grew up 2 houses apart from each other and both work with me. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any idea on when u might be able to get the twins to come backk??

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheFootLover
Loyal Member
Member # 39775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheFootLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Patrick, I hope that is a "someday" then.

--------------------
Proud foot-soldier- Feel the Heel.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any chance of Carlin returning Patrick? Carlin and Ryan would be hot together...or Jordana with either.

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's got another set next week, tog.

Huh. I just did a quick check; it's her first of 2011. Didn't realize it'd been that long.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
She's got another set next week, tog.

Huh. I just did a quick check; it's her first of 2011. Didn't realize it'd been that long.

Excellent news - thanks combine_hunter...looking forward to seeing it [Smile]

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links