Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FBB (female bodybuilders) feet (Page 19)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: FBB (female bodybuilders) feet
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that's some killer stuff that Garrick added. Thanks a bunch for those!

[Drool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Author's Homepage   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there everyone...
I have not been into this post too much lately, but i have found a little movie on youtube, that you all will probably love.
I guess this here is full of people who apreciate muscly women with beautiful feet.
Now here we have a youngish woman.. presenting her muscles and her feet to the webcam.

I hope this is not a repost... anyways guys...
Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=red+toes&v=5EQm4tQwnOo

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

[ June 13, 2006, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: feetness ]

--------------------
www.feetness.co.uk - Coming Soon! Hopefully! [Wink]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, great one feetness. I know of the lady, but I never got a chance to see her toes and feet until now. Great find!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute clip.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
19 pages of responses to this thread? Holy Shit!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr.LoneLy
Elite Trooper
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.LoneLy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perfect pictures thanks all [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 287 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kathy Connors:
 -
 -
 -

[ June 19, 2006, 03:07 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Suzanna McGee:
 -

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AhhhOOOOOOOOggggaaaaahhhhh!!!!!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been out of the mix over here for some time, but it's nice to see that you guys are holding down the fort. [Big Grin]

Here is another forum that features fbb feet that I post at from time to time.
http://www.unrealmuscle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1891

(a lot of my older pics were hosted by www.imghosted.com and I dont know what happened to them but as soon as I get the chance I'll go back and repost them.)

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kirkvanhouten
Board Regular
Member # 13773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kirkvanhouten   Email kirkvanhouten   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Suzanne McGee!!! My Absolute Favorite!!! Nice Choice!!! I wish she updated her site more often!!! I LOVE HER!!!
Posts: 39 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover101
Board Regular
Member # 13888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover101   Email footlover101   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow i would do ne thing for those feet i just love veiny feet. im 22 and i asked my aunt thats 55 if i could massage and suck her feett and she totaly loved it i hve the hottest aunt ever and ur feet reminded me of her
Posts: 4 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garrickthewise
Board Regular
Member # 11223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for garrickthewise   Email garrickthewise   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just one but I HAD to share it...damn!

-

Posts: 15 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

HOLY GEEZ, another great one Garrick. Now I got to stop my computer work and go rub one out to this girl. Man I'm a sucker for a beautiful fit woman's slender feet! Too much of a sucker perhaps!

Do you know her name? I'd love to see if she could be a model prospect for me [Wink]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

mr.LoneLy
Elite Trooper
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.LoneLy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perfect thanks!!!

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 287 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  69  70  71   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links