Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FBB (female bodybuilders) feet (Page 18)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: FBB (female bodybuilders) feet
mr.LoneLy
Elite Trooper
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.LoneLy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahhh sandra vy is perfect thanks man [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 287 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Timea Majorova:
 -  -  -

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garrickthewise
Board Regular
Member # 11223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for garrickthewise   Email garrickthewise   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buitmore pics are smallish but here are some:

Kelly:

-  -
 -  -
 -

Kelly and Tanya:

-  -

Posts: 15 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garrickthewise
Board Regular
Member # 11223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for garrickthewise   Email garrickthewise   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some Random pics:

-  -

-  -

-  -

-

Posts: 15 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE Tanya Merryman. Do you have any more photos of her?

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by garrickthewise:
 -

Holy smokes Garrick, now that's the kind of woman who's feet I would sniff and lick all day.

You got to dig out this girl's name for me. I'm gonna try to arrange a foot modeling shoot with her.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

I've always loved Tanya Merryman's feet and calves.

Here's a great clip that I edited/compiled which shows her flexing her amazing calves and feet:
http://rapidshare.de/files/22584610/tanya-real-good.wmv.html

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

sorry, that's the only legit way I know to send this unless you can think of another free upload host for videos.

Might try downloading through a proxy like proxyninja.com if your ISP is AOL.

It's a really great clip.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

here's a youtube version of the Tanya Merryman calves flexing for those who can't use rapidshare.

[ June 08, 2006, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tanya scores a 10 out of 10!!! I love her legs, feet and calves!!!

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garrickthewise
Board Regular
Member # 11223

Tyler, thanks for the pics and clips! That's an awesome site you got, hope it grows.

Some more oldies:

Jeannie Riggles(yea she's wearing pumps but the legs are killer!)

-

Sharon Rabon, Kay Baxter

-  -

Kim Poteat

-

Janet Tech(I love the tight jeans)

-  -

Natalia Murnikoviene

-  -

More?

Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

I want MORE!!!

--------------------
Tony

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Amazing pics again Garrick! I've not seen those, but I do recognize most of those women as all time leggy greats [Smile]

Kim Poteat was another of my old time favs!

--------------------

-Tyler D.

garrickthewise
Board Regular
Member # 11223

Some more misc pics:

-  -

-  -

-  -

-

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

wow, I'd love to get kicked in the face (lightly) by that high kick girl and have her hold my face up against a wall with her sexy soles!

great pics again!

--------------------

-Tyler D.

This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  69  70  71   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links