Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FBB (female bodybuilders) feet (Page 35)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: FBB (female bodybuilders) feet
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, I would gladly lick and smell Paula Schaffer's and Sophie Duquette's and many of these other's feet for life [Big Grin]

great finds Eff!!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'm gonna have a heart attack after oglin' all those amazons with incredible feet.

[Thud]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eff your last post is more like it!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eff:
 -

-

-

-

-

-

(sorry if some of these have been posted before)

This set is my favorite [Drool] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damnnnnn.
Nice pics!

Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eadster
Board Regular
Member # 18242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eadster   Email eadster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it is clear that we all agree that these pictures are very nice. Well done.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] would love to see a couple of these amazons worshipping each others feet.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kirkvanhouten
Board Regular
Member # 13773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kirkvanhouten   Email kirkvanhouten   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
 -  -  -
[img] http://img17.imagevenue.com/loc1078/th_48496_IMG_0824_122_1078lo.jpg [/img][/URL]  -

Posts: 39 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you please fix that second to last clickable pic? Thanks for posting 'em. Keep it comin'!!!

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kirkvanhouten
Board Regular
Member # 13773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kirkvanhouten   Email kirkvanhouten   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 39 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kirkvanhouten
Board Regular
Member # 13773

Can you tell which one i took?

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great finds eff!! I love this pose as if she is presenting them to you for licking!! [Tongue] [Tongue]

-

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That last one was from Kirk but I have a few more:

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

That last pic was a KO! Keep up the best work, Eff!!!

[Thud]

--------------------
Tony

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

i love that contortion chic off of that competition show for greatest talents!

i solicited her for feet and she denied me [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  69  70  71   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links