Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FBB (female bodybuilders) feet (Page 40)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: FBB (female bodybuilders) feet
br. ray
Board Regular
Member # 20540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for br. ray   Email br. ray   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best thread ever! Long may it continue!
Posts: 25 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Female bodybuilders have sexy feet. They are truly amazing.
Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i bet Katy's feet smell fantastic once out of those shoes [Mmm]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Gioia on page #39 has the cushy heel that I like!!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with tyger.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubb1
Board Regular
Member # 2991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubb1   Email Dubb1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eff:
Mavi Gioia

-
 -
 -
 -

Ay fellas, sorry for the repost but this mofo here is just incredible! [Bow Down]

As much as I appreciate the dedication and beauty of these ladies- I can't help but think about some of the photo sets and videos I've seen over the years. In addition to being superior athletes, I think some of these women are SCF's (Stone Cold Freaks)in the bedroom. If you ain't in shape you liable to end up in the ER, but it'll be worth the trip [Joint]

Posts: 31 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dubb1:
I think some of these women are SCF's (Stone Cold Freaks)in the bedroom. If you ain't in shape you liable to end up in the ER, but it'll be worth the trip [Joint]

very true! The John Cougar Mellencamp song "Hurt so good" comes to mind [Big Grin]
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to spend time with some of these beautiful ladies and enjoy their sexy feet and legs. If they hurt me in the process, I am okay with that. I will have a smile on my face afterwards. Mavi Gioia would be at the top of my list. She is sexy from head to toe.
Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those pictures are pretty old duder, some of them from really old threads. But yeah, some of them are nice indeed.
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the pic of Katie's heels in the open pumps, yummmmmm

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep! Gioia with the cushy, sexy, baby heel. Me and someone else named it "the muffin"..
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murrayta
Board Regular
Member # 29041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for murrayta   Email murrayta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monica Mollica

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MonicaMollicaSexyMuscle/

http://www.mowifit.com/

-
 -
 -
 -
[IMG]
http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic/b3e04nDuy0ymJek4EetlJ1GX7M86hQitwP6Vv4xQp5Fd3Ig=_l.jpg[/IMG]
 -
 -

Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Built like an amazon... these ladies look hot and their feet looked even sexier.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  69  70  71   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links