Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FBB (female bodybuilders) feet (Page 43)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: FBB (female bodybuilders) feet
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ omg would love to lick & smell athena's feet while feeling her bulging calves!!!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WrinklesAndDirtLover
Major Player
Member # 3015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WrinklesAndDirtLover   Author's Homepage   Email WrinklesAndDirtLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see this lady every day at the gym. She is the owner. I was wondering what her feet might look like! Nice
quote:
Originally posted by eff:
Not so fast folks.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 191 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn! You're a lucky man.

Wish I was there, I would discretely proposition her for a "leg" photo/video shoot and it would be on from that point.

If you say feet you might not get a good reaction (then again, you just might. Depends on the woman)

But overrall one term is more accepted than the other but we all know legs and feet go hand and hand. [Tongue]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WrinklesAndDirtLover
Major Player
Member # 3015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WrinklesAndDirtLover   Author's Homepage   Email WrinklesAndDirtLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, wouldent want to go about it the wrong; lol; her husband is a 250lbs bodybuilder. I hit the scales at a whopping 158lbs; wouldent want get on his bad side! She sometimes seems cool; other times you get the vibe she might bite you.
I wont be asking her about photos though. The gym falls under the catogory of buisness; not plessure; as such, I wont lust or divert my attention or do something to undermean my under the radar type status! But, Its awesome you posted these! I was wondering! Nice stuff; I like that second to last with all the sand and wrinkles!

Posts: 191 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh Denise Masino!
(if that's who you're talking about)

Yeah she has very sexy feet, but I would love to see her nipples too. They're bigger than thimbles.

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trackman
Board Regular
Member # 35112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trackman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where can i see some of these sexy FBB"s feet naked?!? If not possible, these pictures are just fine!
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Jennifer Rish:

-

-

-

-

-

-

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, i have always wanted to lick Jen Rish's feet so freakin clean!!

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

More Jennifer Rish:

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

AMAZING posts Eff!! This is Jen Rish Heaven LOL!

I have always felt like her feet & calves were like the perfect match for my face.

Would love to do a photoshoot with her where I am licking and sniffing nonstop!

In fact I have talked with her via myspace mail in the past and she was game to do a foot shoot. I did not mention the licking and sniffing part tho so I guess I don't know if it would be my dream come true LOL

She'd probably be freaked out the moment I started to sniff! Boy she looks like such a classy woman and that is how I would want her too!

--------------------

-Tyler D.

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

LOL!
yeah you might want to hold off on the sniffing part.

When you're trying to get a woman into the foot fetish lifestyle you have to do it verrrrry slowly (if she doesnt have a foot fetish) because too much will turn her off completely.

The sniffing part is waaay down the line.
You could probably get her to understand a footjob before she understands the sniffing aspect.

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Shereen Fons aka Dominique Danger:

-

-

-

-

-

-

This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  69  70  71   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links