Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FBB (female bodybuilders) feet (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: FBB (female bodybuilders) feet
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have no idea how much I appreciate what you have done eff! The best pics ever!!!

Feel free to post more......please!

Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, it almost seems like all these glorious pics are getting posted faster than I can even keep up with all of them, and that's a beautiful thing! In particular, Eff's Debi Laszewski pics & Tyler's Monica Martin pics were the ones that had me beaming over here. Thanks for all these wonderful goodies, guys!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
Damn, it almost seems like all these glorious pics are getting posted faster than I can even keep up with all of them, and that's a beautiful thing! In particular, Eff's Debi Laszewski pics & Tyler's Monica Martin pics were the ones that had me beaming over here. Thanks for all these wonderful goodies, guys!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

No problem.

I have (literally) THOUSANDS of FBB/fitness feet that I've collected throughout the years, so this thread will continue to grow. [Wink]

And as far as some of you guys saying that they look "masculine" all I have to say is that none of these women that I have posted look masculine at all....if you dont like the toned/muscular look then that's one thing, but to say that they look "masculine" is not really accurate.

If you cant tell the difference between other men and these women, then that's something that you should take up with the man in the mirror.

But fitness women are extremely gorgeous IMO, from Denise Austin to Debi Laszewski.....these women have got it going on. [Wink]

[ January 26, 2006, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: eff ]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sorry....double post*
Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I agree with Corgi on some of these gals being a bit on the masculine side. Better check 'em for twigs and berries! [Laugh]

Thanks for posting though. Its good to have a variety of stuff to fit each foot dudes tastes.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh god yeah, calve flexing and heel popping is phenomenal. Great job Eff! I really like that Amber Garrison chic too [Smile]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, more calf flexing & heelpopping to come. Glad u like the site sling.

I got Monica to model simply by having a good webcam session wtih her (from ftwebcam.com) and then telling her to let me know when she was in LA.

Sure enough, next time she travelled to LA I set up a modeling shoot with her. Will probably do another the next time she travels to LA.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
Damn, it almost seems like all these glorious pics are getting posted faster than I can even keep up with all of them....

Calico Jack

I thought you were faster than a speeding bullet, CJ? [Laugh] These shots are rather quick, but that is a good thing [Big Grin] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
madmax
Board Regular
Member # 9906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for madmax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great post bro do you have any pixs of cory everson,monica bratt,kelly ryan, rachel mclish ?that would be awesome bro keep up the good work
Posts: 7 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rastra
Major Player
Member # 3898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rastra   Email rastra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great post
Posts: 198 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by slingbacklover:
closeup pics from behind ........i hope you enjoyed yourself ....if i had a fbb ifo of me right now .....i'd melt

I think I melted too. Here's some closeup pics from behind:
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

More free ones from Monica's set here.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Pink
Foot Model
Member # 1577

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many times have we read comments that someone doesnt like the content of a thread? Dont we all love female feet in different ways? I guess I will repeat what we already know. If you dont like the thread, MOVE ON! For those of us who enjoy toned and strong woman, this thread is by far the best I have ever seen. For those who think "Manly" thoughts, not only are you hypocritical about what turns people on, (tit men think us foot folks are wierd)It is like clicking a link that states "Fat women here!" and then complaining that the women were fat.

More of these super hot photos and women please! I have searched many fitness sites just to find the few that show bare feet in the poses. This has been the best source in one place so far. Thanks!

The brunette above is unreal! Sexy from head to toe. My man Neo would drop at her feet! Anyone who thinks "Manly" thinks of men too often. LOL!

This thread rocks!

--------------------
"YOU LIKE IT DON'T YOU DIRTY BOY"

www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.PinksHandjobs.com
www.PinksKinks.com
www.TickledPinky.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.How-To-Clips.com

Posts: 283 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by Pink:
It is like clicking a link that states "Fat women here!" and then complaining that the women were fat.

LOL, my thoughts exactly [Laugh]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

quote:
Originally posted by Pink:
How many times have we read comments that someone doesnt like the content of a thread? Dont we all love female feet in different ways? I guess I will repeat what we already know. If you dont like the thread, MOVE ON! For those of us who enjoy toned and strong woman, this thread is by far the best I have ever seen. For those who think "Manly" thoughts, not only are you hypocritical about what turns people on, (tit men think us foot folks are wierd)It is like clicking a link that states "Fat women here!" and then complaining that the women were fat.

More of these super hot photos and women please! I have searched many fitness sites just to find the few that show bare feet in the poses. This has been the best source in one place so far. Thanks!

The brunette above is unreal! Sexy from head to toe. My man Neo would drop at her feet! Anyone who thinks "Manly" thinks of men too often. LOL!

This thread rocks!

Thanks a lot Pink, I really appreciate it. [Smile]

And yeah I dont understand people sometimes....the title of the thread tells you what you're in for before you get here, so why complain?

It's like joining a Football message board and you dont even like football...all you're going to do is complain and bitch.

I'm sure you guys can find something else to do with your time. [Wink]

P.S.
But I really think that if some of you guys ran across some of these women out in public, and they were wearing short skirts and flip flops you would be all over it. [Thumbs Up]

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Colette Nelson

-  -  -  -
 -

-  -  -

This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  69  70  71   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links