Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FBB (female bodybuilders) feet (Page 51)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: FBB (female bodybuilders) feet
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fwrinkledsoles:
One day, I hope I will be at a female bodybuilder feet>

if you ever do, hopefully her feet will show your face some mercy. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by Fwrinkledsoles:
One day, I hope I will be at a female bodybuilder feet>

if you ever do, hopefully her feet will show your face some mercy. [Evil Grin]
Is that Gail in that vid? She's fine as all hell. Any top shots of her toes you can post?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ yeah, that's gayle moher; she rocked [Big Grin]

don't have any top shots handy at the moment.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
budoju91
Board Regular
Member # 38430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for budoju91   Email budoju91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome keep them cumming i used to compete and always thought fbb had some incredibly luscious feet with great wrinkles and i believe they enjoy showing them off as much as the rest of the body. any fbbs out there liked to comment?
Posts: 28 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
^ yeah, that's gayle moher; she rocked [Big Grin]

don't have any top shots handy at the moment.

That woman is beyond gorgeous and you had the opportunity to get this professional bodeybuilder's sexy feet? Tyler, I have to say that you're king of the hill on this board as of now. I just seen some of her older vids on youtube flexing & posing and damn, she is perfect all around.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
you had the opportunity to get this professional bodeybuilder's sexy feet?

Oh yes, was very lucky to lick them and smell them too. My favorite types of tootsies come from female bodybuilders and fitness athletes.

here's some other trampling clips i've been able to do with fbbs & fitness athletes:

-  -

-  -  -

-  -

[ December 06, 2010, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey what the hell....while I'm here might as well post a few more FBB feet pics!

More from Latia DelRiviero:
 -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Monica Martin:

-  -
 -  -
 -  -
 -  -

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

-  -
 -
 -  -

gizzy8503
Major Player
Member # 42025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gizzy8503   Email gizzy8503   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, I've actually gotten to worship a pair of fbb feet and they were amazing! Perfect blue French pedi and sexy strong toes and wrinkley soles. It was one of the best foot experiences if ever had
Posts: 183 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gizzy8503
Major Player
Member # 42025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gizzy8503   Email gizzy8503   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, I've actually gotten to worship a pair of fbb feet and they were amazing! Perfect blue French pedi and sexy strong toes and wrinkley soles. It was one of the best foot experiences if ever had
Posts: 183 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gizzy8503
Major Player
Member # 42025

wrinkleeater
Board Regular
Member # 13237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleeater   Email wrinkleeater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great thread! Thank you so much guys! I don't like their bodies, but I adore their soles [Smile]

--------------------
Lick it till its clean

Posts: 28 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ...  69  70  71   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links