Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FBB (female bodybuilders) feet (Page 52)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: FBB (female bodybuilders) feet
twakkie
Board Regular
Member # 12735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twakkie   Email twakkie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great thread!

--------------------
twakkie

Posts: 16 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fwrinkledsoles:
One day, I hope I will be at a female bodybuilder feet>

Well since a large number of them offer sessions it's probably easier to hook up with one of them than it is any other type of foot model....just ask them how much for a foot worshipping session and you're on your way.

A lot of them do wrestling and muscle worshipping sessions also so you might want to specify what you want.

To be honest with you I'm surprised more foot models dont offer foot worshipping sessions....seems like it would be a lot money to pass up for just an hour of foot worshipping with no sex involved.

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a youtube find. Hope I post this right.

What do you guys think of her?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_KySSu7A9g&feature=related

Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow the pics of Latia DelRiviero brings back memories. i wish i still had this but those pics are from a vid she did back in the late 90s. i used to own that video tape, didnt know her name though till just now, but i wish i knew what i did with that video tape, i used to have a few vid tapes back then that i would order from foot mags, before i got into the internet. anyways that was a nice one.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats Amber Deluca. Yeah she's got it goin on!!! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HANZO
Loyal Member
Member # 34353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HANZO   Author's Homepage   Email HANZO       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by b883r:

Awesome killer meaty soles, oh a dream to sniff and fuck her feet [Drool] [Jerkoff]

[ March 25, 2011, 05:36 AM: Message edited by: HANZO ]

--------------------
Women's feet excite me immensely..

Posts: 79 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed. Its one of my favorite youtube finds thus far.

quote:
Originally posted by HANZO:
quote:
Originally posted by b883r:

Awesome killer meaty soles, oh a dream to sniff and fuck her feet [Drool] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

For sure Eff, she is also known as Amber Steel. She's got some good stuff floating around on the web.

Eff - whose feet do your avatar belong too? And where can I get more of those?

quote:
Originally posted by eff:
Thats Amber Deluca. Yeah she's got it goin on!!! [Thumbs Up]

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

The model in my avatar would be Yali from Yevettes nails:

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Sorry to derail my own thread, but my old 'gorgeous black feet' thread was moved to the archives so I just posted pics here.
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

No Need to apologize Eff, thanks for posting and thanks for the info.
lefty22
Major Player
Member # 32790

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lefty22   Email lefty22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any new pictures of Linda Byrd. I would love to tie her up and lock her in my room and spend hours smelling her stink. Right after a good sweaty work out
Posts: 207 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Viveca Strong (Rose)

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ...  69  70  71   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links