Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » College Feet Archive: High School Senior / Soon-to-be-College Freshmen Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  31  32  33   
Author Topic: College Feet Archive: High School Senior / Soon-to-be-College Freshmen Feet
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 4 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back from a long hiatus. [Smile]

Check out Candy. Straight out of those flip flops and right onto my face, they had a hint of sweat just perfect for a hot summer day. I never thought I could cool off with a pair of feet, but it worked.

More of these and more at the future Images4Sale store to compliment the existing Clips4Sale store (link below). You may have see some of my work at norcalfeet.com as some pics of mine were posted by Wrinklesguy (Kelsey, Lacy, Laurie, Alex, & Heather). Those have been removed from norcalfeet.com and will be posted on the new site with all my previous work from thecollegefoot.com as well.

-  -  -  -

[ May 10, 2012, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: collegefeetarchive ]

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Candy's arches are simply devine!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spectacular feet!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see some flex action going on [Smile] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome, bring on the college coeds!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love your work JR.

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im lovin her soles!
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Me too !! ^^

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferrari456gt
Loyal Member
Member # 25303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferrari456gt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where r the pics?
Posts: 79 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oops. I moved the pics into another album. Brb...

--------------------
College Feet Archive

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see you are back. Tell Candy she has wonderful feet!

MCN

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That second shot is fantastic!
One of those iconic 'girl posing feet' pics with the 'in your face' soles, nice high arches and the cheeky smile! [Drool]
I just love it!
Welcome back J.R btw [Cheers]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just taken today and had to share this one with you all since there's a great story to go along with this one. If you're interested in knowing how to get a girl to show you their feet, pay attention as this may help.

I want to introduce my newest footgirl, Shay. The following lovely lady is my hairstylist since I started to make some dough after college and decided to spruce up a bit. I've seen her a couple times, but today was something different as she was the only one in the place right before closing time. This will come into play later. [Wink] To describe this place, it's one of those hip hair salon places for dudes. Plasma TV's with ESPN on, free beer or wine, and hot ladies working on you. Suffice to say I had a little bit of liquid courage in me by the end of the service.

During my haircut we talk about random things going on in our lives such as work, vacations, and whatever else comes to mind. As I was checking out, and she was sitting at the register, we got on the topic of Las Vegas and her first trip to Sin City coming in the next several weeks. I've been to Vegas numerous times and felt that I should inform her about a couple things a new visitor should know about such as the weather, getting into clubs, and walking down the Strip. As we just about ended the last topic, I mentioned, "You might want to bring an extra set of comfortable shoes with you. I can't remember how many girls walk down the Strip for several miles in heels and end up walking in pain at the end of the night."

She replied, "Oh, like these killer heels," as she swiveled around in her seat and kicked up a leg to show off her shoe.

Bingo, I thought. I totally have to get those shoes off. I told her, "You shouldn't have done that. I'm really into feet." At first she seemed to brush my comment off, but I repeated myself again so she took notice.

"Really? Oh, no. Not mine. Mine are huge. I'm only about 5'5" and they're about a size 10. And they're dirty."

Jeez. I really got one here. "I totally like girls with big feet. In fact I used to take pictures of feet when I was in college. I had a whole website dedicated to them."

"Really? No waay."

"Seriously. Can I check them out?" I walked around to her and she kicked off her left shoe and pointed them to me. I asked to flip them back to see her sole and she complied. "They're perfect," I said. "Can I photograph them?"

"Can I clean them off first?"

"Sure, I gotta run back to my car and grab the camera. I'll be right back." Shay goes back to wash off her feet, I rush back to get my camera, and return to the salon. I asked to make sure I was the last one coming in and she confirmed. The following is the part of result of this best haircut ever. This is 16 of about 50+ photos I took.

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -

After the shoot, I asked if I could give her a footrub and she said she would love one but they're "too dirty and smell a little." They were sweaty to the touch as I had to move them around for various poses. They had a leathery and slight odor to them, but nothing overbearing. However, I didn't want to be too pushy on it and decided to save the footrub for later.

--------------------
College Feet Archive

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shay's feet are pretty nice, but I'm desiring some more Candy.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Los Diablo
Loyal Member
Member # 31186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Los Diablo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shay is so cute along with her feet. You got
lucky with her, I would be tempted to massage
her feet as well.

Posts: 97 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  31  32  33   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links