Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » College Feet Archive: High School Senior / Soon-to-be-College Freshmen Feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  31  32  33   
Author Topic: College Feet Archive: High School Senior / Soon-to-be-College Freshmen Feet
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J.R.:
Time for some video action. I met this cutie on campus while she was studying. It was one of those Realbaresoles moments where I had to pull out the camera and start filming. But before doing so, I did ask if I could photograph and record her awesome feet, and she obliged. The following vid was recorded after a six minute interview where she talked about her size 8 peds and how they were the only "dainty" part of her 5'9" frame. The thing that stood out here was her amazingly high arches. Wish I got a face full of those soles.

Studying Sara

Download vid: Studying Sara.mpg (108 MB)

I've never seen soles like that before, I almost came in my pants, handsfree! WOW!
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two college cuties for this update: Anya and Hailey. I love asking girls for a "toes up" to get an idea on how suckable they are. Here's what I mean:

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats man.shes beautiful from head to toe.she has very suckable toes and soles.yummy. [Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up] [Mmm] [Smile] [Drool]
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
these two college cuties are sexy.very sexy toes and soles also. yummy.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely incredible.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sara's dirty feet got me very hard, and Shay's story is a great one! but, why didn't you snap a few pics of her dirty feet? that would've been awesome to see. She is gorgeous, they all are! Hope to see more of them soon though...!

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow..your not kidding about sara's arches....amazing..probbaly the best arches i have ever seen!!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Life is good. Here's the beatiful 21 year-old Nat and her size 7 peds. I caught Nat right after she finished a run and was heading back to the campus apartments. As you can tell her feet were quite sweaty and had an odor to them. She was pretty ecstatic about removing her shoes and socks after being on them for the last hour or so.

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

[Drool] [Drool] [Drool] THANK YOU! [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nat is indeed a cutie!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmm, Nat's toes look so delicious, so pretty and her soles look so damn good too. Her feet look like they pack an awesome smell after wearing those tennis shoes...! [Jerkoff] [Drool]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please assure Shay on my behalf that she has absolutely gorgeous feet. Especially love her long slender toes and lovely arches. A knockout!
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daayeem! This thread just keep getting better and better [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Alright. Still editing away with the collection. In the meanwhile, here's part of a 65 pic set with Megan and her soft soles taken about 2 years ago. I met her through one of my previous models, Ryan. Not much of a story here. Just straightforward, "Nice to meet you, now take of those flip flops!" pics. [Wink]

-  -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive

collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

-  -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive

This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  31  32  33   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links