Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » College Feet Archive: High School Senior / Soon-to-be-College Freshmen Feet (Page 31)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33   
Author Topic: College Feet Archive: High School Senior / Soon-to-be-College Freshmen Feet
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH yeah Erica's feet are so fine. I love her feet and toes. Hmm. only 6 of 64. cant wait for the rest.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loving those big feet.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sara (Size 7):
 -  -  -
Andrea (Size 8):
 -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dani:
 -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big feet with a toe ring! Awesome! [Smile]
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed, big feet with a toe ring is amazing [Smile]
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soxsnake
Elite Trooper
Member # 39164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soxsnake   Author's Homepage   Email Soxsnake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love to get a sniff of Sara's socks and lovely feet [Drool]

--------------------
http://www.smellysocksfetish.com

Posts: 278 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Check out this nice second-year college girl, Shannon, and her size 8 feet. Walking all day around campus, they collected a little dirt.

-  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive

BigSwoll
Loyal Member
Member # 43591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigSwoll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice, looks like you were close nough to get a good whiff
Posts: 61 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Ah what the heck. Here's another college girl out of her sandals and into your hearts. Meet Deirdre and her size 8s.

-  -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two great finds!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

quote:
Originally posted by BigSwoll:
Nice, looks like you were close nough to get a good whiff

Definitely up close. Can't remember what the scent was though. It was a while back. Lol...

--------------------
College Feet Archive

collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Wow, it's certainly been awhile hasn't it? September, I think, was when I made my last post. Posting's been spotty since the regular day job consumes most of my time. Anyway, I wanted to catch up on the last several updates. Hope you all like:

Here's Lyndsey (Size 8), a nice redhead who I saw waiting at a bus stop while driving through campus. I saw she had some flats on and couldn't wait to see them off.
 -  -  -

Then we have Gretchen (Size 9), a grad student and teacher who was on her lunch break from a day long class. I think she was probably in those shoes and socks for a good 4-5 hours up to that point.
 -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive

collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

And finally we have Angel (Size 9). Caught her while she was walking back from the gym for a run. And yes, as you could imagine, they were wet and very scented (just for you smelly foot folks).
 -  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links