Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » College Feet Archive: High School Senior / Soon-to-be-College Freshmen Feet (Page 32)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33   
Author Topic: College Feet Archive: High School Senior / Soon-to-be-College Freshmen Feet
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaggyDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great new material. Your site has been a favorite of mine for many years.
Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out Anne, who I ran into while on her way to the library to study. Asked if she'd be willing to show off her pretty peds, she said, "How do you know they're pretty?" I replied,"I don't. But there's only one way to find out!" Actually, tt's a little more fun this time of the year. With boots, shoes, and socks, the anticipation's much higher with a "big reveal" that could be a winner. Agree?
 -  -  -  -
 -  -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Very nice set of feet ya found there! Look like those could be fun [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anne has some fantastic feet. Put a nice pink polish on those sexy toes and I'd be all over them. I still enjoy the natural look though. How did they smell after being in those boots? [Drool]
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely long toes
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed a couple of sporadic updates on the CFA pics site. Terrific to see these. Your contributions have been missed. Good show and thanks for sharing these.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That Anne has feet that would keep me satisfied for the rest of my life. Some lucky dude may some day marry that super-cute girl and her feet. [Drool]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Catan:
Anne has some fantastic feet. Put a nice pink polish on those sexy toes and I'd be all over them. I still enjoy the natural look though. How did they smell after being in those boots? [Drool]

Not much. She mentioned she just got up, took a shower and went out. Sorry if I ruined anyone's fantasy. Hehe.

--------------------
College Feet Archive

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
I noticed a couple of sporadic updates on the CFA pics site. Terrific to see these. Your contributions have been missed. Good show and thanks for sharing these.
-hyp

The site's alive and kicking. Lol. I try to share what I have when possible.

--------------------
College Feet Archive

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, if I got a footjob from Ann, I think I'd feel tiny. Her feet look really long - or is that just an illusion?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Man, if I got a footjob from Ann, I think I'd feel tiny. Her feet look really long - or is that just an illusion?

Patrick

I think both. Size 11s and "power" angles during the shoot = really big looking feet.

--------------------
College Feet Archive

collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Ahhhh, spring is here. Ran into 3 nursing students in front of a grocery store studying and having lunch. As I was walking up, I noticed one of them props her feet up on a chair. Couldn't pass up that opportunity!

Here's Holly and her size 8 1/2 - 9 feet. At first she was somewhat shocked someone wanted to photograph her feet. She thought her feet were weird looking. In fact, people made fun of them! Crazy, I thought.

Bottomline, she was pretty cool about showing them off. Unfortunately, her classmates weren't as willing to show them. Particularly a shame since one of them had size 11 feet, which she mentioned that was probably a turn off. I said, "The bigger, the better," which got them busting with laughter. Not the answer they were expecting!

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive

collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

But wait! There more...
 -  -  -  -
 -  -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive

collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

And a few more...
 -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive

ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaggyDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! Too bad the others did not want to pose though, but this makes up for it.
Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links