Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Jeans, toes and more tired feet - new adds on pg 5 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Jeans, toes and more tired feet - new adds on pg 5
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just love the long toenails. Always sexy.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Blush] Thank you Maverick! A woman always likes to hear that any part of her is considered "sexy"

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My goodness! More sexy pics from PP! It just doesn't get any better.

I so wish I was there too when those shoes started coming off! [Drool]

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just when I think you have shown everything, and given us all every peek and pose your sexy feet could offer...you then go and raise the bar, and just pull off one of your sexiest post yet!

I am left speechless, and in awe perfectpeds!

Your feet look absoultely spectacular and so damn sexy and hot!! Wow!!! I love your pedicure. The color is just so vibrant, and the nail are...stunning, and such a compliment to your sexy, tanned feet.

Your heels....simply H.O.T.!! Love the snake skin detail, the sexy peep toe, and how lean your legs look in them. Tremendous heel pops, and arch peeps too.

I have said it before, but your feet are simply spectacular. I love your sole poses the most. The flirty way you are up on your heel, showing off your right sole...so flirty.

I love the last sequence as you finally get to slip your feet from their sexy prison, with your soles on display right next to them...your tired feet ready for a massage and to relax.

Amazing, and so hot pefectpeds...and of course, well done.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

[Thud] Oh My Goddess!!! If there was ever any doubt, any clarification needed, or any further varification of the way your vivacious personality and your gorgeous good looks combine so elegantly into the total package were required...those requests have been met, exceeded & forever put to rest by this flawless portrayal of the perfection that is one Perfectpeds.

You are True Goddess PP. The personification of everything so exquisite and beautiful that makes a woman irresistable to a man. This is perhaps the most sensual and eroticlly charged set of pictures ever posted in this forum.

By now it's no secret that your feet are extremely sexy, but what you've done here is take your perfect peds, put them in a very real situation where along with the honor of worshipping those feet for a footboy, the potential pleasure you could derive from the type of pampering I'd so greatfully long to offer is clearly visable. This series of pictures truely is the Ultimate Fantasy.

You start in increadably sexy heels are gaurenteed to grab anyone's attention, and reel them in with a sweet little toe peek of an immaculate pedi that just drives me wild...then before removing them you show the way they excentuate your sexy calves and lovely legs, and then you slip a foot out of the heels and invite us in with a sensational sole shot...then it only gets better from there... [Drool]

-

Close up after closeup of your stunning feet incased in those increadably hot heels just longing to be set free, all the while the viewer longs to suck on your peeking toes as we're overcome with lust while admiring that irresistable paintjob that's gracing them...and then finally they come off...I can just imagine that first wiggle and flex after you slide them out of you shoes, free to breath at last. I can just imagine how heavenly it would be there to breath them in, rub those tired soles firmly and gentley caress your intsteps, and take a moment to individually enjoy each and every toe. Kissing them and sucking them and working on down to those amazing arches of yours, licking them loveingly from toes to heel. Nibbling at them playfully while watching you relax and enjoy until you become fully rejuvanated and a lil bit horny. If it all ended there, life would be complete and fantasy would be fufilled, but there wouldn't necessarily be any reason to stop...as a matter of fact, the possibilities and probabilities are absolutely endless. [Jerkoff]

-

I just want to sincerelly thank you for posting these pictures and for being the devine beauty and and wonderful woman that you are. [Bow Down]

You're a True Goddess Perfectpeds and I'm Truely in Awe.

-

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG perfectpeds, this session is beyond wonderful.
Thank you for taking the time and effort; I'll definitely bookmark this thread for future viewing.

_fjb_ [Eek!] [Drool] [Mmm] [Bow Down] [Thud] [Love]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! As usual. Thank you for this incredible addition. [Bow Down] [Drool] [Woot]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pp...you have outdone your self
Super hot heels!...a great pedi...great looking soles (as always) and some great arch shots..
Your awsome PP!

Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP, those heels are gorgeous. Where did you get them, say you got them online! I just love how you can see some cleavage. And your pedi is beautiful. I love that color against your skin.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG... Your legs are are to die for... [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

Your skin tone is GORGEOUS!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great close ups. Nice nail art. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
PP, those heels are gorgeous. Where did you get them, say you got them online! I just love how you can see some cleavage. And your pedi is beautiful. I love that color against your skin.

I know Shasha - aren't they great! I actually bought them in another color too! Really super sexy and I love the way they make me feel.

I didn't get them online - BUT - they are Carlos Santana line so I bet you could find them. I bought them at the Brown Shore Store -- ??? I think -- It was at one of the designer outlet malls in Wrentham, MA.

I guess they did the trick - everyone seems to love them!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
OMG... Your legs are are to die for... [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

Your skin tone is GORGEOUS!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Hey girl - thanks for the [Drool] ! LOL
Coming from someone who's pics and personality I admire here on the forum - it's a pleasure!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
OMG perfectpeds, this session is beyond wonderful.
Thank you for taking the time and effort; I'll definitely bookmark this thread for future viewing.

_fjb_ [Eek!] [Drool] [Mmm] [Bow Down] [Thud] [Love]

Well, fjb! This is truly a pleasure to get two full sentences and a multitude of Graemlins!
I am glad it met your approval as you were the one asking for tired feet which prompted this whole set --

Thank you!  -

--------------------

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They may be tired but not worn out.... These beauties seem to stand the test of a long day... Sexy pics!!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links