Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Jeans, toes and more tired feet - new adds on pg 5 (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Jeans, toes and more tired feet - new adds on pg 5
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've had to revive myself several times viewing this thread. it's the first one i'm looking at after a few days away from the forum (work... yuk)

i'm still on life support. the thrill was super exhilerating!!! i doubt i'm spelling things right.

in a nut shell, i always feel guilty asking a gal to put her feet in heels for a long stretch of time. i feel bad that their feel can and often do hurt (not always.. thang goodness... sadly more often than not).. but i always try to redeem myself by offering my very best massage skills... and most times, it's greatly appreciated when i do offer and the offer is received.

tired feet can look so sexy sometimes.. not sure why.. but they do.

this set, well.. what can one say, you showed off your name to the fullest.. great set of heels. (nice brand, my wife loves the line). then, you've captured the essense of you removing your shoe and finding relief. your photography skills have improved greatly and you've turned it to an artform.

yes... i've missed a lot. in my days away from the forum, i also was away from my wife... this is the first thread of joy i see after days away!!!!!!!!!! and though i've seen my wife prior to seeing this thread... it was so late, seeing her feet in the dark didn't quite happen as planned.

the pleasure is all mines though.. thanks a whole lot PP.. i'll have to revisit several times to fully appreciate the set.

RPM

p.s. the close up that drunk 24/7 put.. the peep toe close up.. that reigns supreme!!!!!! it's a great set in its entirety!!!! now i've got inspiration for my day!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kraken
Elite Trooper
Member # 20682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kraken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gross

--------------------
-----+>The Kraken<+-----

Posts: 399 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's up with Kraken111... [Confused]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WillJerk4Feet:
 -

Damn pp! I sure wish I coulda been there when that sexy foot came outta that heel! Great pics! [Thud] [Jerkoff] [Bow Down]

Hurt me!!!! [Cool] shot.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
obi-toe-kanobi
Major Player
Member # 8864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for obi-toe-kanobi   Email obi-toe-kanobi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent Stuff!!!!

--------------------
peace

Posts: 163 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The new pics are awesome, PP! Those shoes are incredibly sexy too! I always appreciate a woman with a nice shoe collection and I can tell you definitely have a good collection! Your feet with those shoes and in those poses,... it's just damn sexy!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] That last pic is just so ridiculously sexy it's not even fit...you have no idea how powerful the sex appeal that oozes from your perfect peds truely is my dear...it's simply amazing and I have become a total slave to it thanks to this glorious thread! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:

_fjb_

It's ok fjb! crows are used to eating roadkill so perhaps he isn't used to live delicacies! [Smile]

I realize not everyone will like what I do or show --but I have wonderful members like you who always come to my defense so it's all good!

[Kiss]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM - you have been so busy lately and I surely realize how hard it is to think about anything when you are tired and just need to rest - so thank you for your incredible effort and sincere appreciation for my efforts. I am always so glad to know you enjoyed something I've posted. You've been a friend since day one for me!

Fate111 - you as well have been a supporter and have given me a lot of support, encouragement and insight from your POV. From my virgin post here on Wu's you have never let me down!

So to both of you - who seem to love my shoe collection as well as my feet -- and you both seem to enjoy a little leg as well -- here's a couple more...

-  -

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
[Drool] That last pic is just so ridiculously sexy it's not even fit...you have no idea how powerful the sex appeal that oozes from your perfect peds truely is my dear...it's simply amazing and I have become a total slave to it thanks to this glorious thread! [Jerkoff]

You are so sweet, Drunk_24_7! I am humbled by your praise and am thrilled to have gained such a wonderful member as an admirer!

-

--------------------

anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've missed this thread, not quite sure how? So glad I've found it, all those soles shots are amazing, thanks Perfectpeds, they are perfect! [Kiss]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as i'm typing this, i'm massively tired. in the middle of a long hectic travel filled work filled weekend. but this was like an elixar(sp) that relaxes the whole soul!!

I agree with you.. your beautiful peds need to be resting on a nice lovely silky pillow.. it's only fitting and very appropriate!

very nice sandals too.. they adorn you well.. and they look like they served you well out and about!

at some point in the past, i used to try hard to incorporate the hand nails with the ped nails.. you did it beautifully.. a subject composition that was a hit on my site when i was far more active on it. (still am, but busy)

the french tips on the hand and a lovely pink on the toes. oh yeah.. glad there was no hose in this set (yes.. i said it.. and i do mean it)

as i get set for the second half of my long weekend, please continue to pamper your peds!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to see some cum on these!!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Thud] [Thud] [Drool]

-

[Drool] That picture is flawless. It makes the term perfection seem like such an understatement it's not fit. My Jaw is Still on the Floor, My Mind is Still completely blown, and my heart is still beating at at least 10 times it's normal pace. You're pedicure, the color, the shape of your nails, flawless. The seduction of the dangle, Sensational. The way the shoe hangs from your beautiful toes is ironically similar to the effect it creates as it captures my desires and leaves me like a puppet dangling on a string controlled by your irresistable tootsies. You continue to raise the bar and exemplify what a complete Goddess you are, and you do it in such a humble and down to earth fashion, with a fun girl next door type of attitude. Along with the Raw Sex Appeal and Physical Beauty that just ooze from your precious peds, that type of personality just adds yet another attractive trait to your character making you one of the most amazing women I've ever had the honor of interacting with. Thank you for being so Wonderful, and Thank you for being Exactly who you are Perfectpeds! [Bow Down]

-

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:

_fjb_

It's ok fjb! crows are used to eating roadkill so perhaps he isn't used to live delicacies! [Smile]

I realize not everyone will like what I do or show --but I have wonderful members like you who always come to my defense so it's all good!

[Kiss]

Sweetheart everyone is entitled to their own (tasteful) opinion. I think your work is pretty good and puts focus on parts that I like seeing. Stay in the game! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links