Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Jeans, toes and more tired feet - new adds on pg 5 (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Jeans, toes and more tired feet - new adds on pg 5
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drunk_24_7 -- [Thud]

I can honestly say that it is rare for me to admit that I've been rendered speechless...and so I will offer a simple Thank You which seems not near good enough for your wonderful expansion of my pics ( [Bow Down] ) and for your astounding and gracious praise!

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless."

-  -  -

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
They may be tired but not worn out.... These beauties seem to stand the test of a long day... Sexy pics!!

Thank you. Cain. I hope they will still stand the test of time 10 years from now too!

By the way, happy belated(?) anniversary to you and your lovely wife! [Kiss] I believe I saw a comment recently that you were celebrating one!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! More immaculate photos that captivate the imagination and capture the heart. Your graciousness to share these photos with us all is surpassed only by the infanate beauty contained within each amazing picture.

There's no compliment I coud offer to do you justice PP. There simply are no words that can put into perspective how sexy your feet are, nor the passionate and lustful tendencies they envoke on those of us blessed with the oppertunity to view them. You're truely wonderful Perfectpeds. [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Drunk_24_7 -- you are spoiling me, sir!

[Kiss]

--------------------

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...haha...It's totally the other way around, but thank you [Smile]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wu]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These new additions to your already amazing post are so sexy, and hot. You already have shown how sexy your feet and toes are...these amazing pics of your fine toes only add to that. Wow!!! Your nail art is amazing, and looks so good on you...and I am loving the mirrored pic the most.

You should think about doing a shoot like that. Your sexy, soft soles posed next to their mirrored reflection...Sexy!!

Great addition, perfectpeds! Hot!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a great collection of photos and those heels are VERY nice. That is a LONG time to be in heels, thank Heavens your feet survived to posting time!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
[Wu]

_fjb_

aw shucks -- you really did come back for another peek! [Kiss]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
These new additions to your already amazing post are so sexy, and hot. You already have shown how sexy your feet and toes are...these amazing pics of your fine toes only add to that. Wow!!! Your nail art is amazing, and looks so good on you...and I am loving the mirrored pic the most.

You should think about doing a shoot like that. Your sexy, soft soles posed next to their mirrored reflection...Sexy!!

Great addition, perfectpeds! Hot!

Regards,
2swift

Have no fear 2swift - that mirror idea took flight and I've got a few to work with... I haven't had a chance to really review them to see if the Wu's worthy!

Thanks for the added comments!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
This is a great collection of photos and those heels are VERY nice. That is a LONG time to be in heels, thank Heavens your feet survived to posting time!

Oh Ben - you have no idea! LOL [Laugh]
My feet hurt the whole next day!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Just a few more pics of my strappy black sandals and a few heel shots in them!

-  -
 -  -

I think this just about does it -- [Smile]

--------------------

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless."

-

Great quote you have there!! [Smile]
I love this pic... I am a sucker for close-ups!! [Big Grin]
GREAT job [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:

-

Great quote you have there!! [Smile]
I love this pic... I am a sucker for close-ups!! [Big Grin]
GREAT job [Thumbs Up]

Well I could learn a thing or two from you, TT! Your close-ups are always great!

Thanks

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hate to be crude, but new pic. # 4.... [Jerkoff]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links