Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Jeans, toes and more tired feet - new adds on pg 5 (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Jeans, toes and more tired feet - new adds on pg 5
Basner
Board Regular
Member # 32694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Basner   Email Basner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow amazing
Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Los Diablo
Loyal Member
Member # 31186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Los Diablo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you want to, show more poses with the suede shoes.
I'm smelling them now. [Wink]

Posts: 97 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:

-

PP, I don't know how I missed this post but that shot is incredible. Great arches and beautiful nails!

You're bringin 'em down to their knees!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Feel free to smell away."
Comment by perfectpeds

[Jerkoff]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
quote:

-

PP, I don't know how I missed this post but that shot is incredible. Great arches and beautiful nails!

Thanks Shasha! Always appreciate support from another sexy lady!

As for "bringin' em down to their knees!!!" -- damn straight - because that just brings them closer to my feet!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
"Feel free to smell away."
Comment by perfectpeds

[Jerkoff]

_fjb_

Perhaps my next set should be taken after my workout at the gym tomorrow night! Those sneakers and the strenuous exercise sure makes for some sweaty feet and ....though I've never smelled them myself - a bit of an aroma!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those feet! I cannot further explain the beauty of your since I already have...PURRRFection!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
quote:

-

Thanks Shasha! Always appreciate support from another sexy lady!

As for "bringin' em down to their knees!!!" -- damn straight - because that just brings them closer to my feet!

Ahhhhhhahaha, that's great!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So beautiful, perfectpeds…your feet truly are sexy. You have been indeed busy since page 4 of this already amazing post, and your most recent additions to it, just keep adding to it and show just how sexy, and amazing your feet and body are.

Look how sexy and amazing your legs are….stunning! They of course only add to your beautiful feet, and really show how physically fit you truly are. I love, and I mean love the heel/shoe play you added…Wow! So playful and flirty, and so fun and sexy, too. Your pink polish color really stands out against the black strappy heels, you are playing with and looks fantastic. I love how the straps of your heels are caught between your sexy toes, holding the heel in place…it really shows off your sexy toes, and how great you have become at the teasing pose.

And I could not forget to say thank you for the shout out and ever so sexy sole poses of your feet. Your arches are incredible, and your soles look so soft, and so beautiful. I love the defined wrinkles and curves of your heels…Wow!! I also love the small black mark adorning your perfect soles. It shows these pics were taken of your sexy feet “as is” without any primping, and of your feet after you being on them, barefoot….so hot.

Love the jeans, boots and barefeet peeks, too…sexy!

Fantastic updates, and a great addition to an already legendary thread, perfectpeds…Thank you.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links