Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Alayna's Soft, Scented Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Alayna's Soft, Scented Feet
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That wrinkled shot is a great one! Thanks Ben

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very footjobable, definitely can get a footcial.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another great post Ben!

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMFG...THIS WOMAN IS GORGEOUS!!!! [Thud]

Usually I have one or two "favorties" when there's so many pics to choose from [Roll Eyes] But this time, I literally can't decide!!! Alayna is Heaven sent!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by diamond johny:
Another great post Ben!

Hello Mr. Brown Sound! It might interest you to know, I recently picked up an EVH 5150 III 412 Extension Cabinet and an MXR EVH Phase 90 Shifter (limited edition), with the "Frankenstein" paint job. I don't have the fundamentals to go with them, but we can always dream.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's gonna kick some major ass. Crank it to 11!
Cheers bro!

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
OMFG...THIS WOMAN IS GORGEOUS!!!! [Thud]

Usually I have one or two "favorties" when there's so many pics to choose from [Roll Eyes] But this time, I literally can't decide!!! Alayna is Heaven sent!

She's a doll, and if you could but hear her voice, and witness her mannerisms, she becomes even more attractive than photos can convey. I do agree, she's Heaven SCent.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow! great photography, beautiful gal! I love how you incorporated her sandals into most shots. that to me is an added bonus. shows that she's very attentive to details and that her beauty is not just for the camera, but an intergral part of who she is!

the hair looks as soft as you described. I like how she had it partially swept across her face.. like a teasing way of saying, there is more than meets the eye and if you get to know me, you'd be pleased!

you sure know how to pick them!!!! just sensational! really!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben , there is no getting around the fact that you elevate your posts to a high level of ART. I mean, your choice of lovely ladies as models, the careful selection of settings, the poses, photography, not to mention the focus, pretty feet, just adds a measure of class that gives the rest of us something to aspire to.

I humbly tip my hat to you, my man,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sucka4hottoes
Loyal Member
Member # 20854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sucka4hottoes   Email Sucka4hottoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just love a sexy ass woman with stinky feet. And in her case.....I would love to smell her feet when they stink. Damn she is hot

--------------------
I love when a cute woman's feet stink and she forces me to smell them while laughing.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great work ben. another keeper. shes beautiful with sexy toes and soft soles.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Ben , there is no getting around the fact that you elevate your posts to a high level of ART. I mean, your choice of lovely ladies as models, the careful selection of settings, the poses, photography, not to mention the focus, pretty feet, just adds a measure of class that gives the rest of us something to aspire to.

I humbly tip my hat to you, my man,
ned

I have an unfair advantage of the fact these girls are so darling and so beautiful; and it's not just being beautiful, but I believe the strength of their personalities and depth of their charm contribute greatly to sterling photographic results (no matter who is clicking the shutter button). Something that is pleasurarble to look at; and if you could only hear their voices!

[ March 04, 2009, 03:18 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by feet lover/chris:
great work ben. another keeper. shes beautiful with sexy toes and soft soles.

The softness of her soles may be the top highlight of Alayna's feet. They are SOFT and smooth.

quote:
Originally posted by Sucka4hottoes:
I just love a sexy ass woman with stinky feet. And in her case.....I would love to smell her feet when they stink. Damn she is hot

Alayna has a distinct scent, and like a few other footgirls I've known, she emits, even while wearing sandals. I find that interesting, and something of a bonus.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
great ben! she s gorgeous, i want sniff beautiful smelly feet& chessy sandals.thanks

I thought you might like the thong characteristic of her sandals, given your love for flip flops. Here's a closer look at her sandal, with it's soft, sueded footbed.

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

heyhey
Loyal Member
Member # 13010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heyhey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy the photos but I got to say.
What a stupid name for a foot fetish site.
Girls with feet?
I should hope so, for god's sake. LOL.

Posts: 50 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links