Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Alayna's Soft, Scented Feet (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Alayna's Soft, Scented Feet
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
goodness-gracious! i just love the posts you share with us. If i ever am in your neck of the woods and you need help taking all these pics, i'll do the best i can to help out! just awesome postings!

You would of course, be very welcome to come along and assist on photo shoots, meet some of the girls, etc. I know Malory would be very happy to meet you as well.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lambskin:
Flawless is a word that comes to mind when looking at those soles. They look like the absolute softest, most perfect soles I've ever seen. She's a beautiful woman as well. Honestly, she's gotta be up there in my top 3 favorites. I've got to go visit my buddy that lives out in Seattle during one of these meet and greets.

The softness and cushion-like qualities of Alayna's soles is something I love most about her, and something of which she takes great pride.

If you do make it out to a Meet & Greet up in Seattle or Portland, that would be great. Alayna's been to a few of them, as has Larissa, Christy, Nizaara, Kristen, Kirsten and a bunch of others. You never know who's going to show up and it's rather like meeting somebody you've known or worshipped from afar. What could be better than coffee with footgirls, in a very nice place?

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by diamond johny:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
If you lived out here, you could catch her at a Meet and Greet, and find out first hand; and I agree totally on Mikayla. I find her to be one of the most excellent people and (by the way), I do know her scent as well ... it is outstanding!

I can only imagine! [Roll Eyes]

Ben, when you say "out here" I have to assume you're referring to Denver, CO (Mile High Country) Am I right? Or did she move to another state? Lord knows if money wasn't an issue, I'd practically be Mikayla's groupie!! [Tongue]

I'm in the pacific northwest (Portland and Seattle). I divide my time between here and Los Angeles. When you see photos posted by me, they are local girls and LA girls. Girls from everytown, USA; from the supermarkets, the coffee shops, the insurance companies.

Mikayla is multi-city and multi-regional; on any given day, you might find her in New York, Maui, Vegas, Miami or overseas. With her schedule and appearance demands, you never know where you might find her next. She is too big for any one city or locality to contain.

Next time your in LA come on down to the OC & show me how it's done! I think you could write a "How To" guide.
I didn't realize you were in SoCal, though it should have occured to me. I'm in Burbank and I love that Courtyard Marriott in Pasadena (Malory's favorite place), so I'm pretty easy to get to - Burbank, Pasadena, Beverly Center or the Grove if it's a weekend. Pathetic I realize, but when you hang out with footgirls, Bev Center & the Grove are "IT".

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I don't get up to LA much these days, guess I'm missing out.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben!

Man how did I EVER sleep on this thread???

You know, sometimes you can sort of imagine how a girl's feet smells just by looking at her pics... Alayna IMHO is one of those girls... You are the fortunate one who doesn't have to imagine [Wink] ... Others like myself can only DREAM (and drool)...

Keep up the good work Legend

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Ben!

Man how did I EVER sleep on this thread???

You know, sometimes you can sort of imagine how a girl's feet smells just by looking at her pics... Alayna IMHO is one of those girls... You are the fortunate one who doesn't have to imagine [Wink] ... Others like myself can only DREAM (and drool)...

Keep up the good work Legend

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

You know, it's fascinating, but I've often thought the very same thing; the idea of somehow being able to fathom a girl's scent by looking at her feet (or photos thereof). It does seem to come true often but even then, I sometimes wonder if it's because I wanted it to (wishful thinking) or if it really is so; but the idea is fascinating and I color myself a believer.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could not see this post without commenting.
What lovely soles Alayna has!
I don't know how you do it Ben, but you seem to have this consistent calibre of beautiful models that you seem to be able to seek out!
Your posts and your generosity are a tremendous asset to the foot fetish world!
Thanks! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by The foot fu**in master:
I could not see this post without commenting.
What lovely soles Alayna has!
I don't know how you do it Ben, but you seem to have this consistent calibre of beautiful models that you seem to be able to seek out!
Your posts and your generosity are a tremendous asset to the foot fetish world!
Thanks! [Thumbs Up]

The most perplexing part of it all, is trying to figure out where all these girls come from??!! As soon as you think you've found the most gorgeous (and charming) girl, along comes another to blow you out of the water. It almost drives me crazy sometimes, and after all this time, I still haven't a clue. I'm convinced, the world is FULL of these girls.

[ March 13, 2009, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben, the world is filled with these gems. You're one of those a bit more talented at discovering them! However, they are everywhere! Just have to be open to meeting them.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you think Alayna will be doing any foot partys sometime soon? She's in Seattle right?
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super pretty young lady with yummy feet.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cute girl, I love the nail polish. My favorite nail polish color
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by diamond johny:
I agree Malory, that one is a stand out.

Cheers.

Looks like smart minds think alike lol. Not to mention great taste.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's the perfect shot.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links