Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Alayna's Soft, Scented Feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Alayna's Soft, Scented Feet
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles look like their made of soap. Soft, creamy and curvy! Nice Ben!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are very nice - soft and (apparently fragrant [Tongue]
think you could describe the smell at all?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shes freaking BEAUTIFUL! These pics are fantastic. Typical Gwf quality & her feet look SOFT. Wow!!
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What size are her feet?
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
Her soles look like their made of soap. Soft, creamy and curvy! Nice Ben!

I like that adjective "creamy". It does justice to the feet of many of these girls, and is one of the best quality characteristics. One thing you can't fake is smooth, creamy skin (and feet) and I really salute the girls who have that.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
They are very nice - soft and (apparently fragrant [Tongue]
think you could describe the smell at all?

The thing is, I'm not sure there is any element common to all of us, that I can equate Alayna's scent to, and therefore it's difficult to describe. One thing that sets her apart from many of the footgirls I've met, is that her scent is gentle - and the same, whether she's been working out in sneakers, running around all day in heels, or relaxing in flip flops.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
wow! great photography, beautiful gal! I love how you incorporated her sandals into most shots. that to me is an added bonus. shows that she's very attentive to details and that her beauty is not just for the camera, but an intergral part of who she is!

the hair looks as soft as you described. I like how she had it partially swept across her face.. like a teasing way of saying, there is more than meets the eye and if you get to know me, you'd be pleased!

you sure know how to pick them!!!! just sensational! really!

One of Alayna's nicest characteristics, is the hair ... all that golden, silky hair and it's always scented of citrus or of jasmine. It's something you catch from half a block away, as she walks down the street. The silk and shine of her beautiful hair.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by pacfootluver:
Shes freaking BEAUTIFUL! These pics are fantastic. Typical Gwf quality & her feet look SOFT. Wow!!

I'll pass your comments on to Miss Alayna. Perhaps you can meet her if she makes it to a Meet and Greet, one of these days.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:

I'll pass your comments on to Miss Alayna. Perhaps you can meet her if she makes it to a Meet and Greet, one of these days.
I gotta agree Ben. You seem to get the best looking foot girls! I dont know how you do it, but i am very jealous
Keep it up!!

Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with the other posts. Your models are drop dead hot & your photography is top notch.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Thats fantistic if she does ever go tp a meet & greet Ill try to make it. Would that be in Portland or Seattle?
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by oooo00oooo:
quote:
quote:

I gotta agree Ben. You seem to get the best looking foot girls! I dont know how you do it, but i am very jealous
Keep it up!!

I got lucky with Alayna, she's a friend of long-time footgirl Liana, who I hope to be re-introducing to the forums at some point. They went to school together and even lived in the same neighborhood. You've got to wonder sometimes, where all the scorchingly beautiful girls come from - after all this time, I still haven't a clue.

quote:
Originally posted by diamond johny:
I agree with the other posts. Your models are drop dead hot & your photography is top notch.

By the way, I do hope to get my system "all the way to Eleven", and if I ever got my hands on a Frankenstein, I'd never take the tag off of it.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
What size are her feet?

Her feet are at a beautiful size Seven and a Half, she goes up to Eight when wearing heels.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

quote:
quote:
What size are her feet?

Her feet are at a beautiful size Seven and a Half, she goes up to Eight when wearing heels.
Thanks for the info on that. Any idea if she will be at an upcoming foot partys?
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know Ben. If I was surrounded by hot women like Alayna that 4x12 would never get used! Anyhoo, loving your models & site so keep em' coming!

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links