Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Alayna's Soft, Scented Feet (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Alayna's Soft, Scented Feet
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:

She's a doll, and if you could but hear her voice, and witness her mannerisms, she becomes even more attractive than photos can convey. I do agree, she's Heaven SCent.

Heaven SCent? [Roll Eyes]

Thanks to you, I'm toe-tally fixated on Alayna's foot odor! [Tongue] (Ahhh....the scent of a woman). I couldn't agree more with what you said about certain mannerisms. That's what I find MOST ATTRACTIVE about Mikayla!!! She's such a girly-girl!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by diamond johny:
I don't know Ben. If I was surrounded by hot women like Alayna that 4x12 would never get used! Anyhoo, loving your models & site so keep em' coming!

You've got that right, it doesn't get used much, which explains my lack of accomplishment in that arena, it's why I am but a hobbyist.

-

-

It also makes me wonder where all these beautiful girls come from. The world is full of them, and after all this time, I still don't understand the half of it.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
quote:

She's a doll, and if you could but hear her voice, and witness her mannerisms, she becomes even more attractive than photos can convey. I do agree, she's Heaven SCent.

Heaven SCent? [Roll Eyes]

Thanks to you, I'm toe-tally fixated on Alayna's foot odor! [Tongue] (Ahhh....the scent of a woman). I couldn't agree more with what you said about certain mannerisms. That's what I find MOST ATTRACTIVE about Mikayla!!! She's such a girly-girl!

If you lived out here, you could catch her at a Meet and Greet, and find out first hand; and I agree totally on Mikayla. I find her to be one of the most excellent people and (by the way), I do know her scent as well ... it is outstanding!

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are awesome Ben & Alayna's a doll. That beautiful hair. Wow.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I totally loooove this! These halmark foot moments of yours are some of my favorites. This one's the best so far.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree Malory, that one is a stand out.

Cheers.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mistressweronika
Elite Trooper
Member # 32226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mistressweronika   Author's Homepage   Email mistressweronika   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice woman, she has pretty soles.

--------------------
My first movie clips:
www.clips4sale.com/store/19132
My second movie clips:
http://www.fetishvideos.com/store/polish-mistress

Posts: 336 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Sanders
Major Player
Member # 2178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Sanders   Email Mark Sanders   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow almost perfect feet!

--------------------
Check Out My New Website!
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bartalo
Board Regular
Member # 34160

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bartalo   Email bartalo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice soles and toes baby. I can worship those hours.

--------------------
********Is your favorite site blocked? So use XDUDE.NET********
http://www.xdude.net

Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If you lived out here, you could catch her at a Meet and Greet, and find out first hand; and I agree totally on Mikayla. I find her to be one of the most excellent people and (by the way), I do know her scent as well ... it is outstanding!

I can only imagine! [Roll Eyes]

Ben, when you say "out here" I have to assume you're referring to Denver, CO (Mile High Country) Am I right? Or did she move to another state? Lord knows if money wasn't an issue, I'd practically be Mikayla's groupie!! [Tongue]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
quote:

Ben, when you say "out here" I have to assume you're referring to Denver, CO (Mile High Country) Am I right? Or did she move to another state? Lord knows if money wasn't an issue, I'd practically be Mikayla's groupie!! [Tongue]

I'm in the pacific northwest (Portland and Seattle). I divide my time between here and Los Angeles. When you see photos posted by me, they are local girls and LA girls. Girls from everytown, USA; from the supermarkets, the coffee shops, the insurance companies.

Mikayla is multi-city and multi-regional; on any given day, you might find her in New York, Maui, Vegas, Miami or overseas. With her schedule and appearance demands, you never know where you might find her next. She is too big for any one city or locality to contain.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
goodness-gracious! i just love the posts you share with us. If i ever am in your neck of the woods and you need help taking all these pics, i'll do the best i can to help out! just awesome postings!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm in the pacific northwest (Portland and Seattle). I divide my time between here and Los Angeles. When you see photos posted by me, they are local girls and LA girls. Girls from everytown, USA; from the supermarkets, the coffee shops, the insurance companies.

Mikayla is multi-city and multi-regional; on any given day, you might find her in New York, Maui, Vegas, Miami or overseas. With her schedule and appearance demands, you never know where you might find her next. She is too big for any one city or locality to contain.

Next time your in LA come on down to the OC & show me how it's done! I think you could write a "How To" guide.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flawless is a word that comes to mind when looking at those soles. They look like the absolute softest, most perfect soles I've ever seen. She's a beautiful woman as well. Honestly, she's gotta be up there in my top 3 favorites. I've got to go visit my buddy that lives out in Seattle during one of these meet and greets.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by bartalo:
Nice soles and toes baby. I can worship those hours.

Alayna loves having attention lavished upon her feet, and gets just as much out of it as the I, or whoever else it is ministering to them. She's one of those who can indeed spend hours at it.

quote:
Originally posted by mistressweronika:
Nice woman, she has pretty soles.

They are soft, smelly and beautiful, it's the highlight and strongest characteristic of her feet, the soles. She is quite proud of this.

quote:
Originally posted by Mark Sanders:
wow almost perfect feet!

I will your comments on to Alayna, and know they will be appreciated.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links