Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Merry Christmas from Perfectpeds - pics added pg 4 & 5 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Merry Christmas from Perfectpeds - pics added pg 4 & 5
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whew! I am exhausted! After going to Cozumel right after Thanksgiving, I was hit hard by the reality of "year end" and the long work hours that our office puts in to close business and have revenue counted for the current year!

I even had to finish my shopping on Christmas Eve! This was a first for me!

But now I am kicking back at home, putting my feet up after a long day of visiting with family, eating and drinking, telling stories of days gone by and creating memories for future storytelling.

So while I have this time to myself, I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and I hope that everyone had a wonderful day!

-

[ January 04, 2010, 12:42 AM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful and sexy as always, PP....it's wonderful to see your perfect toes and feet again. Fantastic color and amazing pedicure. Well done as always, pretty lady.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Beautiful and sexy as always, PP....it's wonderful to see your perfect toes and feet again. Fantastic color and amazing pedicure. Well done as always, pretty lady.

Regards,
2swift

Ah 2swift! I am so glad to see you here! I know that your time has not been your own recently and have thought about you both often. Merry Christmas my friend -- let's catch up soon.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

-

-

--------------------

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking Spectacular PP! Merry Christmas to you and Yours!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DwreckSTL
Major Player
Member # 35442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DwreckSTL   Email DwreckSTL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have to say, that is the BEST closeup picture ive ever seen.
Posts: 112 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
Looking Spectacular PP! Merry Christmas to you and Yours!

Merry Ho Ho and Happy New Year to you as well Drunk_24-7 and thanks for commenting. It's comments like this that make me feel spectacular!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by DwreckSTL:
i have to say, that is the BEST closeup picture ive ever seen.

TY DwrechSTL! I am sure the other ladies' here will agree with me that posting a true "close up" like my toes here is sometimes filled with a little anxiety. I for one and very critical of myself and close-ups of any kind are usually tossed out by me.

This one I thought was "not bad" -- so your comment is much appreciated!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Now I hope that all my "sole lover" friends didn't think I would forget them!! I hope they are worth the wait!

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

-

-

--------------------

luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn...perfect peds is the type of woman, that if i saw her out in public with a mani and pedi that looked that....well...perfect ;-), i would waste no time walking up and complimenting her for it!

absolutely stunning PP!

and to respond to your query from my co-worker thread, i will absolutely find out what that color is for you...

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
damn...perfect peds is the type of woman, that if i saw her out in public with a mani and pedi that looked that....well...perfect ;-), i would waste no time walking up and complimenting her for it!

absolutely stunning PP!

and to respond to your query from my co-worker thread, i will absolutely find out what that color is for you...

[Kiss] TY luv p3rf3ct to3s! Honestly, even before I was introduced to the whole foot fetish world, I always loved getting compliments for my manis and pedis. Now, knowing what I know, if a guy came up to me and complimented my pedi -- he'd get a nice little toe wiggle and perhaps a sole wrinkle just for being so nice!

--------------------

cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn perfectpeds!!!!!! Absolutly beautiful!!!!!!
[Drool] [Thumbs Up] [Mmm]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
damn perfectpeds!!!!!! Absolutly beautiful!!!!!!
[Drool] [Thumbs Up] [Mmm]

cpf11112, I am humbled by your praise while at the same time my ego soars as I love it when a man drools over my peds! Thanks for remaining an avid fan.

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links