Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Merry Christmas from Perfectpeds - pics added pg 4 & 5 (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Merry Christmas from Perfectpeds - pics added pg 4 & 5
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On a snowy night like tonight the feet in the very first pic are exactly what I'd need.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
PERFECT toenail length!! I LOVE it!! Awesome nail art, and very pretty hands and nails.

I really hope you find time to relax and I hope your holidays were AWESOME!! [Smile]

I really liked this particular polish and nail art myself. It made me feel sophisticated and sexy at the same time!

My holidays were really nice and I am now making time to relax!

Looks like you've been busy TT and you're success as a true foot model/goddess is growing!

Always love hearing from you!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gerardam68:
Delicious!

[Mmm]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by SuckYourToes?:
On a snowy night like tonight the feet in the very first pic are exactly what I'd need.

There's something to be said for snowy nights that give us good reason to explore indoor activities!

--------------------

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is to wish you a belated Merry Christmas and the best possible New Year. Good things happen to good people, so I know the coming year will be yet better than all the rest for you!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zepp3lin
Loyal Member
Member # 22223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zepp3lin   Author's Homepage   Email zepp3lin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too [Bow Down] [Drool] [Jerkoff] Oh my god I'm all drain off over your perfect close up toes.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
merry christmas!!!!great pics by the way!!!! best of the holidays to you:D (really kick butt polish!!!!)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply spectacular and stunning. I swear girl, you have some of the sexiest feet ever, this board is truly blessed to have such stellar talent as we have on here. You are clearly among the superstars of Wus and I won't even attempt to make a list for fear of leaving out some very worthy and notable feet.

But there is no question, you are VERY close to the top in my books. [Thumbs Up]

The sparkly red color is just so HOT looking, not to mention extremely festive and seasonal.

What I want to see is the set that your new avatar came from... looks like it's an interesting one.... nice legs!

Pretty red toe kisses,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wonderful.your feet are like candy.wish i coulld eat them slowly

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those feet are flawless!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Here is to wish you a belated Merry Christmas and the best possible New Year. Good things happen to good people, so I know the coming year will be yet better than all the rest for you!

You pay me a high compliment indeed, Ben. If good things happen to good people, then the coming year will be good for both of us as well as many others who contribute here on the forum. It makes me glad that I have been able to convey who I am here on the forum and stay true to myself. Best wishes for a wonderful New Year.

--------------------

SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:

There's something to be said for snowy nights that give us good reason to explore indoor activities!
By that you mean dusting furniture, maybe scrubbing a few pots and pans, and if there's time...a little yahtzee, right?
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by zepp3lin:
Me too [Bow Down] [Drool] [Jerkoff] Oh my god I'm all drain off over your perfect close up toes.

[Bow Down] Thank you.
Glad you enjoyed them!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:

By that you mean dusting furniture, maybe scrubbing a few pots and pans, and if there's time...a little yahtzee, right?
Of course, what else would one do if snowed in? LOL Especially if I can play yahtzee!

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links