Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Merry Christmas from Perfectpeds - pics added pg 4 & 5 (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Merry Christmas from Perfectpeds - pics added pg 4 & 5
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
merry christmas!!!!great pics by the way!!!! best of the holidays to you:D (really kick butt polish!!!!)

RPM

Hi RPM - I hope your Christmas was lots of fun! I liked this polish too. It was really a dark red but had the sparkle in it. I wish I had looked to see what it was called!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by peterjohn:
wonderful.your feet are like candy.wish i coulld eat them slowly

A true connoisseur - to eat slowlyu so as to savor each bite and embrace the moment. [Wink] [Wink]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Never gets old, I tell ya!

Hey Spotlight - I was thinking about you the other day! I hope you were able to enjoy your Christmas.

Glad to know you're not getting bored with these old peds! By the way - was this your favorite pic?

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Simply spectacular and stunning. I swear girl, you have some of the sexiest feet ever, this board is truly blessed to have such stellar talent as we have on here. You are clearly among the superstars of Wus and I won't even attempt to make a list for fear of leaving out some very worthy and notable feet.

But there is no question, you are VERY close to the top in my books. [Thumbs Up]

The sparkly red color is just so HOT looking, not to mention extremely festive and seasonal.

What I want to see is the set that your new avatar came from... looks like it's an interesting one.... nice legs!

Pretty red toe kisses,
ned

ned,ned,ned -- whenever I see that you've posted, I start smiling before I even read your comments! And then I read your comments and you never cease to raise my spirits with your wonderful praise and appreciation of my peds!

As for the avatar - although this pic is not in keeping with this theme - I will share it as this is the avatar but a little closer which forced me to cut off my head! LOL

This was a post I did in September that was titled "Perfectpeds with a short hello" -- I believe you commented on it! LOL Enjoy

-

[ January 01, 2010, 07:53 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by FootFugger:
Those feet are flawless!

[Hop]

I'm elated to receive such accolades! Thank you so much FootFugger!

- [/QB][/QUOTE]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

The final few....

-

-

-

--------------------

AmberLily
Major Player
Member # 10907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmberLily   Author's Homepage   Email AmberLily   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such an awesome holiday design! [Smile]

--------------------
Check out my site to see my growing collection of amateur foot pics, vids, weekly group webcam shows, camshow archives and private 1-on-1 camshows!

-

Posts: 122 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
The last one… perfect.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome feet, from your soles to the shape of your toes. Worthy of lots of worship!

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful pics. thanks for p[osting. your feet are amazing.gorgeous.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by AmberLily:
Such an awesome holiday design! [Smile]

TY AmberLily - I'm sad to say that my favorite nail person is no longer with my salon and I am now breaking in someone new. She has a ways to go before her nail art will be comparable to what I've been used to! [Cry]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by diamond johny:
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
The last one… perfect.

TY diamond johny - I'm glad I was able to provide something you really liked!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by solesearcher77:
awesome feet, from your soles to the shape of your toes. Worthy of lots of worship!

It truly inspires me to post more when I am presented with such admiration! Though I would love to receive lots of worship, right now I'd settle for a really good foot massage!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by feet lover/chris:
beautiful pics. thanks for p[osting. your feet are amazing.gorgeous.

now what woman would ever not appreciate having a part of her referred to as amazing and gorgeous? Thank you feet lover/chris!

--------------------

hiarch1
Board Regular
Member # 17718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiarch1   Email hiarch1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are perfect, the higher power has blessed you with some beauties, if I saw you dangling flats I could not leave until you put your shoes back on. Your man is a lucky guy.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links