Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Merry Christmas from Perfectpeds - pics added pg 4 & 5 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Merry Christmas from Perfectpeds - pics added pg 4 & 5
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always great to see more pics of you. Love the festive pedicure. Totally lickable.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you had a Merry Christmas, PP. Those pics are absolutely HOT! Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...."as I love it when a man drools over my peds!"....

[Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
Always great to see more pics of you. Love the festive pedicure. Totally lickable.

Thanks Maverick! I like lickable! LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Hope you had a Merry Christmas, PP. Those pics are absolutely HOT! Thanks for sharing!

Hey Fate111! I did have a Merry Christmas and I hope you had the same! Glad my ped ignited your interest. Here's to a new and exciting 2010. Thanks for remaining one of my steadfast supporters since the beginning!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
...."as I love it when a man drools over my peds!"....

[Drool]

LOL fjb! I know I can always count on you for a little drool! TY sweetie!

--------------------

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great matching manicure and pedicure! Happy Holidays to you and yours PP! xoxo

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:

[Kiss] TY luv p3rf3ct to3s! Honestly, even before I was introduced to the whole foot fetish world, I always loved getting compliments for my manis and pedis. Now, knowing what I know, if a guy came up to me and complimented my pedi -- he'd get a nice little toe wiggle and perhaps a sole wrinkle just for being so nice!
------------------------------------------------------------------
and because of a woman as gracious as you, i will never hesitate to compliment what i like, because you never know who, or more importantly, what kind of appreciation you will get for your efforts!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Goddess Elizabeth:
Great matching manicure and pedicure! Happy Holidays to you and yours PP! xoxo

TY Goddess E. Hope yours was full of great new heels to start 2010 off with a bang!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
quote:

[Kiss] TY luv p3rf3ct to3s! Honestly, even before I was introduced to the whole foot fetish world, I always loved getting compliments for my manis and pedis. Now, knowing what I know, if a guy came up to me and complimented my pedi -- he'd get a nice little toe wiggle and perhaps a sole wrinkle just for being so nice!
------------------------------------------------------------------
and because of a woman as gracious as you, i will never hesitate to compliment what i like, because you never know who, or more importantly, what kind of appreciation you will get for your efforts!

and for a gentleman such as yourself, here's a little something for your efforts ...

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

-

-

--------------------

luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
and for a gentleman such as yourself, here's a little something for your efforts ...

-

she's so good to me.... [Thud]

[ December 26, 2009, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: luv p3rf3ct to3s ]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has nice feet

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PERFECT toenail length!! I LOVE it!! Awesome nail art, and very pretty hands and nails.

I really hope you find time to relax and I hope your holidays were AWESOME!! [Smile]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delicious!

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links