Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds - Broken but not forever (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds - Broken but not forever
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So - I've been really busy working most days till 9, 10 and sometimes 12 at night. I've been exhausted and after all that computer work - getting on the computer was almost frightening to me! Also, I stubbed a toe pretty bad on a door frame in my house -- no I don't know how I could be so uncoordinated!

Anyway - here's the damage......and yes I cried ...LOL not from pain as much as from the look of my poor ragged toenail

-

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It doesn't look so bad from this angle! You wouldn't even know it was broken.

-

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

You don't need to worry Spotlight! You'll never find any fake nails on these peds! Or on the hands either!

--------------------

luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ouch! you poor thing....and yet they still look as perfect as ever....so minor a setback it will be quickly forgotten dear! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatfoot
Board Regular
Member # 11997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
still amazing
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poor PP [Cry] love that sole shot!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They say "Time Heals All Wounds" and it's true; it does, and (thankfully) this old adage is yet more true in the case of physical "wounds". Here's wishing you a speedy recovery ... and a lot less work, while you're at it.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
poor PP...a stubbed toenail like that easy to fix...and you have thousands that would love to do the fix

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
ouch! you poor thing....and yet they still look as perfect as ever....so minor a setback it will be quickly forgotten dear! [Thumbs Up]

It's funny but when you spend so much time and effort keeping your nails looking as perfect as possible, when you have a broken one it really effects your mood!

Thanks for support luv p3rf3ft to3s

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by fatfoot:
still amazing

it's a comment like this that can make it all better! Thanks fatfoot

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
Poor PP [Cry] love that sole shot!

I'm lucky that there are sole lovers such as yourself so that when the toes are in recovery I have another view to share!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
They say "Time Heals All Wounds" and it's true; it does, and (thankfully) this old adage is yet more true in the case of physical "wounds". Here's wishing you a speedy recovery ... and a lot less work, while you're at it.

True words for sure, Ben. While it did hurt, the worst part was seeing how awful that ragged edge looked. I didn't even take pictures after I evened it off because there was hardly anything to shoot!

Thanks for the well wishes my friend!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
poor PP...a stubbed toenail like that easy to fix...and you have thousands that would love to do the fix

Well, where are you then A&F_FootDude? It would've been nice to have a sympathetic pair of hands to take care of my toe woes!

--------------------

moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sorry to see the result of your mishap PP. I hope it isn't / wasn't painful. I appreciate you keeping us on the board here aware of what's going on so we can route for you to grow that lovely nail back to its previous sexy long length. Please keep us all posted as it grows back. This too shall pass. Meanwhile your soles and other toes are still perfect! And I'd love to see how the damaged nail looks as it is repaired. Yup. I just love to see your feet and toes PP! Please post again soon.
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
It's funny but when you spend so much time and effort keeping your nails looking as perfect as possible, when you have a broken one it really effects your mood!

I totally understand where you're coming from, but we still love you. Very glad that you didn't break your toe. My wife broke her little toe by bumping into the leg of a coffee table year's ago- accidents happen. Wishing you a speedy recovery! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links