Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds - Broken but not forever (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds - Broken but not forever
reinforcedtoesluvr
All Pro Poster
Member # 29386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoesluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perfectpeds , I'm sorry for your unfortunate accident and the damage to you nail . Fortunately for you the nail did not break in a manner that would cause it to begin to in grow thus resulting in partial removal of your toenail ! With just a little time and some pampering , your nail will be regrown as if nothing had ever happened to it and all of this will be nothing more than a fleeing memory ! I'm 100% confident in saying your nails will be as delicious and awesome as ever along with your gorgeous feet ! Keep your chin up sweetie !
[Hump] [Thumbs Up] [Hump]

Posts: 631 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Offtherip:
perfectpeds, girl, not only does your tanned feet (stubbed toenail makes them even more remarkable) but your feet smell good too! Nothing like a woman whose feet smell pleasant and edible at the same time, lol

Ah - but you see Offtherip - how would you know for sure that my feet smell good?!?! By my standards the usually do but last night they were guilty as sin of smell! LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links