Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds - Broken but not forever (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds - Broken but not forever
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feetluvr: I know exactly how she felt and your sweet support is so appreciated.

joebond: you are always there for me! the soles will be showcased while I wait for the nail to grow back!

cpf11112: so long as there are members like you giving me encouragement I will mend fast and in the meantime.... I'll bear my soles.

Robotron2084: Now that would make it all better! [Wink]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Goddess Elizabeth:
Ouchie x1000 [Kiss] that looks so painful!
I hope you heel that toe quickly and that the nail grows out just as swiftly!!

Luckily it didn't hurt physically as much as it did emotionally! LOL

Can you believe I was just back in Cozumel and broke the nail on my big "left" toe? I must be getting clumsy in my old age! LOL

Thanks for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
PP, your feet are still sexy to us foot lovers. Your nails will grow back in no time and you will be good as before. Please take it easy, try to get a handle on work and pamper your self a litttle more. Hope you feel better and little toe kisses for you. Dom [Smile]

Toe kisses definitely help, Dom. So please keep them coming!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by evidence:
you'll survive! sorry to hear what happened, just got to keep your head up you won't notice it [Tongue]

Now that's great advice! [Smile] I'll try to keep looking up!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

nedland and RPM:

You are both two of my dearest friends here. You always take away any anxiety or insecurities I might conjure up. I always feel good after reading your coments. Thank you both!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Foot Lover Of London:
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
It doesn't look so bad from this angle! You wouldn't even know it was broken.
 -

PP From that angle im thinking perfect [Eek!] Love to see more of your devine soles [Kiss]
The artistic eye can find beauty in any angle! [Wink]

[Kiss]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
Looks like it hurt!! [Cry] I hope it grows back fast, Girly!! <3

Hey TT. How are you doing girl? Thanks for stopping by for a visit! It was growing back fast but I just busted up the left one last week. So now they are all short again and currently without polish!

Luckily I had taken some pics before all of this so I'll be posting another set soon.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
Even when they're damaged, they still look perfect.

You always lift me up when I'm down FtLcker26!

I'm starting to think Cozumel doesn't like long toenails -- they keep breaking them!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
If it would make you feel better, peds, with my teeth I'll nibble your toe nails even.

[Smile]

My Hero!

-

--------------------

moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by moldy:
I am sorry to see the result of your mishap PP. I hope it isn't / wasn't painful. I appreciate you keeping us on the board here aware of what's going on so we can route for you to grow that lovely nail back to its previous sexy long length. Please keep us all posted as it grows back. This too shall pass. Meanwhile your soles and other toes are still perfect! And I'd love to see how the damaged nail looks as it is repaired. Yup. I just love to see your feet and toes PP! Please post again soon.

What a sweet note moldy! You won't believe this but it had grown back a little and then I was just in Cozumel again last week and .....
damn - I broke the nail on the left foot! I starting to think I need a toe-guard to come with me next time I travel there!

I will have a new post in the next couple of days -- but not of the broken toenail!

Oh that's just not fair! [Cry] Well I suppose it will bring parity to your lovely toes to watch them both grow to perfection at the same time. Not that your toes aren't perfect in any case. Can't wait to see your next post and see the progress of your nail growth. Any pic of your lovely toes makes my day my dear! [Smile]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Thanks moldy. The pics I have were taken before I left for Cozumel so any nail shots won't be too short as the right foot actually broke in November and so has grown back quite well.

This weekend shall find new pics from perfectpeds to be posted...

--------------------

Offtherip
Board Regular
Member # 30897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Offtherip         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't post alot on the forum but I've been a long time viewer of wusfeetlinks.com and your big toe, soles and feet look better than 99% of women I know. Your soles are beautiful and sexy just you. If I was where you are I would kiss your big toe and give you a foot massage.
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Offtherip:
I don't post alot on the forum but I've been a long time viewer of wusfeetlinks.com and your big toe, soles and feet look better than 99% of women I know. Your soles are beautiful and sexy just you. If I was where you are I would kiss your big toe and give you a foot massage.

It is a great compliment to receive a comment at all from a member who doesn't usually post. I am doubly humbled as your kind praise certainly brightened my dark, dreary, rainy, wintery day! And right about now I would certainly appreciate a nice foot massage and toe kiss.

TY Offtherip for stopping by. [Kiss]

--------------------

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
poor PP...a stubbed toenail like that easy to fix...and you have thousands that would love to do the fix

Well, where are you then A&F_FootDude? It would've been nice to have a sympathetic pair of hands to take care of my toe woes!
Right here LOL : )

and my hands dont want to do all the work..my tongue wants to help out also!! Even my nose!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Offtherip
Board Regular
Member # 30897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Offtherip         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perfectpeds, girl, not only does your tanned feet (stubbed toenail makes them even more remarkable) but your feet smell good too! Nothing like a woman whose feet smell pleasant and edible at the same time, lol
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links