Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds - Broken but not forever (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds - Broken but not forever
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still sexy Perfect Peds..Hope it gets better soon..Your soles are still outstanding.. Thanks for posting...

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, your feet are still sexy PP! Now you have an excuse to take all sole shots until your nail grows back. Sole fans will love it!!!! [Mmm] [Drool]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd kiss them broken toenail or not.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ouchie x1000 [Kiss] that looks so painful!
I hope you heel that toe quickly and that the nail grows out just as swiftly!!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Broken is right, heartbroken..... [Cry]

And you're right about how it affects your mood, I know when Kay has a catastrophe like that she is totally bummed until it grows back somewhat. She gets very reluctant to let me see because she feels so "ashamed". I reassure her and tell her that I don't JUST love her for her feet.... LOL

And others on here have expressed the same sentiment, you're more than just a pretty pair of feet to us too. Besides, the "soles guys" are still in heaven.... So just go with that for the time being.

Thanks for sharing your pain, I guess it's true, misery DOES love company....

(Still) Toe Kisses,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swift recovery wishes for you! man, that looks so painful (though i'm so happy the damages arent' much worse). take your time to recover.. in due time, you'll heal and be back to your high standard of amazing beauty.

glad you're not going with fake nails..

Like Ned points out, we love you for you, not how your nails look. but I do understand how it affects your moood. Wifey is the same (and she has weak nails sadly.. and they break often with less forceful impacts)

we are still here for you.. and hopefully things will settle some so you can sleep at a better hour.

take care my friend.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP, your feet are still sexy to us foot lovers. Your nails will grow back in no time and you will be good as before. Please take it easy, try to get a handle on work and pamper your self a litttle more. Hope you feel better and little toe kisses for you. Dom [Smile]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
It doesn't look so bad from this angle! You wouldn't even know it was broken.
 -

PP From that angle im thinking perfect [Eek!] Love to see more of your devine soles [Kiss]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even when they're damaged, they still look perfect.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it would make you feel better, peds, with my teeth I'll nibble your toe nails even.

[Smile]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like it hurt!! [Cry] I hope it grows back fast, Girly!! <3

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evidence
All Pro Poster
Member # 3924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evidence   Email evidence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you'll survive! sorry to hear what happened, just got to keep your head up you won't notice it [Tongue]
Posts: 742 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as usual Perfect . I wanna lick :-*
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW !!!! middle of the winter and your toenails are that long, mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! even with the broken one they look very very sexy !!!!
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moldy:
I am sorry to see the result of your mishap PP. I hope it isn't / wasn't painful. I appreciate you keeping us on the board here aware of what's going on so we can route for you to grow that lovely nail back to its previous sexy long length. Please keep us all posted as it grows back. This too shall pass. Meanwhile your soles and other toes are still perfect! And I'd love to see how the damaged nail looks as it is repaired. Yup. I just love to see your feet and toes PP! Please post again soon.

What a sweet note moldy! You won't believe this but it had grown back a little and then I was just in Cozumel again last week and .....
damn - I broke the nail on the left foot! I starting to think I need a toe-guard to come with me next time I travel there!

I will have a new post in the next couple of days -- but not of the broken toenail!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links