Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ex GF Great Feet,(Updated Today) (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Ex GF Great Feet,(Updated Today)
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Combine

Alot more coming.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats up everybody
I took over 400 pics last night and had alot of fun. I have 3 new sets done for the site. Tonight I am taking pics of her in different nail colors,including no nail polish,4 flipflops,dirty socks,clean socks,baby oil,cum on her toes,and 4 new pair of sexy shoes. It is going to be a long night. I hope to take 1,000 pics tonight, I will be excited and smelling and cumming on her feet all night. LOL

Let me know what else you want to see. Let me know what you think of the new pics. Also let me know if you want to see clips of her in flips flops and other shoes.

I appreciate all the help and advice.

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

-  -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Nynjastarr
Major Player
Member # 36864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nynjastarr   Author's Homepage   Email Nynjastarr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work ddash!

--------------------
** NEW! Visit me @ my clips4sale site

Posts: 111 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I like the new pics, of course. Her soles look great as usual. And I like that you got a shot of her face.

Did you have to be sneaky about that one? Or did she encourage you to take it?

Thanks for posting! [Thumbs Up]

[ June 24, 2010, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: combine_hunter ]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice feet. Cute girl!
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks nynja great feet also.
Thanks combine and spruce314 also.

@combine We were discussing it for a while. I actually bought her a mask,but it didnt really look right. She eventually decided that it didnt really matter.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome... very cool thing you've got going here. Lots more soles, cummysoles, and... see if she'll do blue polish, too! [Big Grin]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvFemToes   Author's Homepage   Email LuvFemToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang. Sexy feet! Thanks for posting.

--------------------
LuvFemToes

I love petite feet with tapering toes. High arches are nice; I mostly like how soft, delicate and feminine women's feet are.

Posts: 269 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your ex gfs feet are beautiful. I love the wrinkly soles. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks guys.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

What color blue did you want to see solesearching?

I will be updating later today. I took over 1000 pics last night. I am really tired.

She will be back later tonight.I am going to take pictures with 2 more nail colors.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice for a ex
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks chefflash.

More pics coming soon. Here are a couple pics of her cummy toes also. We are having a ball taking all these pictures.

I have 10 sets right now and I hope to have 20 ready on the clipstore by tuesday. Each set will have atleast 65 pics. Some will have over 125.

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Enjoy
ddash

[ June 25, 2010, 07:46 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the new ones. [Cheers]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  16  17  18   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links