Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Update with more tanned pantyhose and barefoot shots 16th July (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Update with more tanned pantyhose and barefoot shots 16th July
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent pics, and she has very nice looking feet. Great job [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BuckMKII
Board Regular
Member # 40654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BuckMKII   Email BuckMKII   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOT!!!
Posts: 34 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footluvinboi
Elite Trooper
Member # 42393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footluvinboi   Email Footluvinboi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexiness right there!

--------------------
Where dem sexy toez at?

Posts: 348 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinful toes   Email sinful toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ND5K:
perfect. you used to have a flickr account right?

Used to post on flickr as wifefeet20, but had some problems with account.
Posts: 176 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andre2005
Major Player
Member # 9673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andre2005   Email Andre2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy cow! Great pics and hot feet! You're a lucky dude.
Posts: 158 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ubuy271
Board Regular
Member # 41981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ubuy271   Email ubuy271   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my god... Amazing! Nice camera work too. Usually posts for wife's feet are just blurry photos of the tops of her feet. Top notch.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinful toes   Email sinful toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey All,

Thanks for comments, love to hear what you guys think. Here is a bit about wifey, her feet size are a european 39, which I think is a American size 8.5. She loves the whole foot fetish thing, and thinks its great that there is so many different things that people like. She loves to hear what people think about feet and what they like to do to them, she knows I like her feet a bit smelly so she always wears socks for days on end for me, she also likes the idea of another man worshipping her feet, and I must say its something I wouldn't mind to see either. Anyway sorry for going on and on, here is a few different types of pics of her feet. Hope you enjoy!!

One of her favorite pair of summer shoes, she wears them all the time as you can tell by the imprint!
 -

Having fun squelching whipped cream between her messy toes
 -

She will always remove her shoes and socks in the gym after a workout to stretch, she loves to be a bit of a foot tease and likes that everyone gets a view of the tops of her feet and her bare soles in the mirror, in this pic she has just taken off her trainers and socks so you can see the are a bit dirty and sweaty

-

Posts: 176 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That last pic is Killin me! Lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brit-feet-guy
Loyal Member
Member # 42925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brit-feet-guy   Email brit-feet-guy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...I'd love to be 'that' other guy!

Where are you? [Wink]

--------------------
If any UK girls want to relax and let life's frustrations drain away while having their feet worshipped, give me a shout [Smile]

Posts: 64 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy. I've often fantacised about another guy worshiping my wifes feet too. Would be hot.

I love these sexy peds. [Smile]

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics!!

And I had problem with flickr staff too... they consider feet pics as "inappropriate". Tumblr is better to our kind of photos. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of the best ive seen so far, damn beautiful feet all the way around.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is way gorgeous! Her feet are sooooo sexy from her toes to her soles to her nice nail beds, to her arches. Gorgeous! Thanks and hope to see more in the future! [Wink]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!! Excellent post and amazing pics of her sexy feet. I really like the first pic, too....her toes are wonderful, but what really gets me are the ever so deep toe prints in her hot heels. Wow!!!!

I am indeed a soleman, but a huge sub-fetish/companion fetish to my love of feet are sexy heels. So to see her hot feet lined right up next to her heels with the toe prints...Hot!!

Speaking of her soft looking soles...great pic of her holding her feet, point blank right at the camera. Excellent angle, and way to show them off.

Well done.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
That last pic is Killin me! Lol

Thank you, I am definately a soleman to especially when she has just taken of her shoes and socks and they are a bit moist!!
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links