Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Update with more tanned pantyhose and barefoot shots 16th July (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Update with more tanned pantyhose and barefoot shots 16th July
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinful toes   Email sinful toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot_cuck:
Wow...I'd love to be 'that' other guy!

Where are you? [Wink]

Lol, where are you from [Wink]
Posts: 176 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinful toes   Email sinful toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by iluvfeet4me:
Very sexy. I've often fantacised about another guy worshiping my wifes feet too. Would be hot.

I love these sexy peds. [Smile]

Yeah me too, don't know why but definately think there is something hot about it
Posts: 176 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

quote:
Originally posted by PrincessCy:
Great pics!!

And I had problem with flickr staff too... they consider feet pics as "inappropriate". Tumblr is better to our kind of photos. [Wink]

I have noticed this alright, we had some videos of her sucking her toes and the marked the account as restricted so can't post vids anymore, must check out tumblir, thanks.

Ps me and the wife love your stuff too!!

sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand1:
[Jerkoff]
Just did it looking at that last picture of her perfect soles! I imagined what her feet might smell like after the gym...

Thanks for the AWESOME pictures!
[Jerkoff]

No problem, enjoy hearing what you think, as for her feet, they smell amazing especially between the toes and she will always wear same gym socks there for days on end!
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

quote:
Originally posted by dbacks:
Some of the best ive seen so far, damn beautiful feet all the way around.

Thank you very much for great comment, you will make her blush!!
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

quote:
Originally posted by moldy:
She is way gorgeous! Her feet are sooooo sexy from her toes to her soles to her nice nail beds, to her arches. Gorgeous! Thanks and hope to see more in the future! [Wink]

Thank you, don't worry plan on posting lots more pics so keep an eye out!
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Wow!! Excellent post and amazing pics of her sexy feet. I really like the first pic, too....her toes are wonderful, but what really gets me are the ever so deep toe prints in her hot heels. Wow!!!!

I am indeed a soleman, but a huge sub-fetish/companion fetish to my love of feet are sexy heels. So to see her hot feet lined right up next to her heels with the toe prints...Hot!!

Speaking of her soft looking soles...great pic of her holding her feet, point blank right at the camera. Excellent angle, and way to show them off.

Well done.

Regards,
2swift

Thank you again 2 swift, I agree with you always like to see her fot imprint in her shoes, you can make out the shape of her foot and can tell she has a high arch as there is on mark in this area, maybe a should do more pics of the insoles of her shoe collection...lol
As for the pics to be honest she does all the work I just snap, she seems to know exactly how to pose
for the pics and how to show her feet and body!!

sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Sorry if I am making thread quite long, if possible I like to reply to everyone in person who has made the effort to comment! Her is a few pis from old flickr account, as I have said have hundreds of pics but not sure which to post, if anyone remembers us from flickr or the mousepad and has a favorite they would like to see let us know!!

From an office set that we did, wifey wearing no panties ripping her pantyhose off with a pen but did not realise it was leaking so also got her big toe covered in pen, it took her forever to wash it off!!
 -

Starting o rip them off, you can see the ink on her nylons and pen..lol.
 -

On of her favorite pair of dressy socks to wear, she is afraid to wash them in case the get wrecked so must say they smell fantastic whenever she wears them
 -

A pic of a rear view of her body and soles!!
 -

brit-feet-guy
Loyal Member
Member # 42925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brit-feet-guy   Email brit-feet-guy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by my sinful toes:
quote:
Originally posted by foot_cuck:
Wow...I'd love to be 'that' other guy!

Where are you? [Wink]

Lol, where are you from [Wink]
England...you?

--------------------
If any UK girls want to relax and let life's frustrations drain away while having their feet worshipped, give me a shout [Smile]

Posts: 64 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy. Its amazing how french tips make toes in from a 8 to a 10.love the close ups.

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavecuck
Member # 42862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavecuck   Email slavecuck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW. Great feet. Do you have a website - if not why don't you set one up?
Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome looking feet!!!!!
Love those sexy toes and toenails!!!!!! [Smile]
Please post more and thanks for these.

Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Davies Jr
Board Regular
Member # 43003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Davies Jr   Email Davies Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
excellent photo set .
cheers
thanks for sharing

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy. Great body and great legs and very pretty feet.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, totally missed this post. Welcome Mysinfultoes! I have been a fan of yours for a long time. Tell the Wifey hi for me...

Thanks for the post!

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links