Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Update with more tanned pantyhose and barefoot shots 16th July (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Update with more tanned pantyhose and barefoot shots 16th July
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinful toes   Email sinful toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all, thanks again for comments, here is some more pics for you all!!

Always posting sole pics as bit of a soleman so here is a pic of her freshly pedicured pink toes for people who like to see the tops of feet

-

Her is a pic of her soles on her desk in work after kicking off her sweaty pumps, we used to work in same company and she would always have her lunch with her feet propped up on desk, she loves to display her feet in public and see if she catches anyone looking

-

From photshoot the other night, bending over on the bed and scrunching her feet

-

Posts: 176 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn...you both keep pushing that edge and showcasing how beautiful your sexy wife is, esp. with her last pose/pic. Simply outstanding!

How I wish I could see the wrinkles on her soles as she scrunches them together in that pose...Wow!

And her toes, and pedicure...pure sexy!

Amazing.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
7inch69
Member # 43117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 7inch69   Email 7inch69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the picture in red!!!

--------------------
I am not fat, I am just short for my weight!!!! LoL :-D

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pics altogether!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great soles 'n toes! [Smile]
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinful toes   Email sinful toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all, few more pics for ya. Hope you enjoy!!

Pointing her soles to the camera and wrinkling her soft soles!
 -

Sitting on her soles, I love this pose and how it makes the sole look when a women sits on her feet
 -

Her feet in one of her favorite pairs of shoes
 -

Posts: 176 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is stunning - thanks so much for sharing. Would love to see her in the adult section [Wink] [Jerkoff] [Tongue] [Hump]

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
from head to every lickable toe she is a sexy woman [Drool] [Woot]

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would love to see some cum on those sexy toes

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How in the hell did I miss this thread?! Other members have summed up everything that I have been thinking!
Only question I have is that do you guys have any plans to do a FJ set or video for that matter? [Big Grin] Hope to see more of you guys in the future and welcome to Wu's!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Hey, have got some adult and footjob material alright but photobucket keeps deleting them, have used imagevenue before but got virus from it. Anyways, thanks again for comments great to get feedback!! Her is a few more pics!!

Rubbing her tired feet at end of day after been in shoes all day
 -

Couple of pics for my friend 2swift, starting posting on Wus because of him!!
 -
 -

Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those feet should smell really good at the end of the day.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SO sexy! I use imagevenue all the time with no problems. You really need to post them. Just sayin'. [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok...finally went thru all pages and this thread is EPIC....a hottie with Very sexy feet!!! Love it...
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots & even better wrinkles!

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links