Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Update with more tanned pantyhose and barefoot shots 16th July (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Update with more tanned pantyhose and barefoot shots 16th July
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow. fucking amazing. you, sir, are one lucky fuck.

Baal bows his head

Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sydfootguy07
Board Regular
Member # 42588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sydfootguy07   Email sydfootguy07   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best feet I've ever seen , I thought barbie gurls feet where the best but Uve beaten her
Posts: 5 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bostonfootman
Loyal Member
Member # 39957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bostonfootman   Email bostonfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in AWE....I'm 32 and I don't believe I've ever seen a nicer pair of feet...SOOO HOT, my cock got rock hard looking at those phots and 1/2 hr later I'm still rock. I'd absolutely DIE to worship those feet. Anyone else who wants to share their wife's feet - PM me, I'm in Massachusetts.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bostonfootman
Loyal Member
Member # 39957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bostonfootman   Email bostonfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot to add I travel frequently.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hambone721
Board Regular
Member # 10277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hambone721   Email hambone721   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah she's hot!!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet=luv
Board Regular
Member # 23495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet=luv   Email feet=luv   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn some flawless feet please post more omg

--------------------
Why not luv female feet?

Posts: 18 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinful toes   Email sinful toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, thanks for all your comments, makes it worth while posting them up, as we said we love to hear what you think!! We did lots of pics over the weekend here is a little sample of her wrinkling her soft soles Hope you like!!

-

Posts: 176 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bostonfootman
Loyal Member
Member # 39957

Damn - I'm running low on fluids [Wink]
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinful toes   Email sinful toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all, I have a few more pics in another thread here in fishnets and stockings, it's the first one I started, here is the link

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=024820

Hope you like, and again thanks for comments!

Posts: 176 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mouth watering soles

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have just exploded. She's yummy.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Very sexy! Her soles look so good.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zepp3lin
Loyal Member
Member # 22223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zepp3lin   Author's Homepage   Email zepp3lin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! you are a damn super lucky man. you got a pretty beautiful sexy wife with feet to die for..
Love the french ped and the total white pedi...

Here's what I will do! Bang her while all the way sucking her toes!

Yeah!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 63 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!!! Just delicious!!!

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links