Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Anyone miss Sexy PRINCESS B's Wrinkled Soles & Pretty Face "4-29-13 Hot Pink Toes!" (Page 16)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Anyone miss Sexy PRINCESS B's Wrinkled Soles & Pretty Face "4-29-13 Hot Pink Toes!"
feetarelegitlife
Board Regular
Member # 49444

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetarelegitlife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoleDaddy:
Just like almost every other foot model on her (excepting the ones who are profiting financially from our fetish) they eventually grow bored with the foot thing and leave it.

Remember, these women DO NOT have foot fetishes, men do. They only pose their feet here for us because they are fascinated with the newly discovered "foot scene" and dig the attention they are getting.

They will always leave.

You are very right, my friend.

The good news is that there is always a fresh group of hotties coming our way with feet, and they want to see how hot we fetishers think they are.

Next........

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just simply stunning. Great thread. Want to bury my face in those sexy soles [Thud]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links