Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Anyone miss Sexy PRINCESS B's Wrinkled Soles & Pretty Face "4-29-13 Hot Pink Toes!" (Page 15)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Anyone miss Sexy PRINCESS B's Wrinkled Soles & Pretty Face "4-29-13 Hot Pink Toes!"
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's funny... I look at B's pics and my pants get tighter. Happens every time. Weird, but I like it.

B is such a fucking hottie. Imma send you a tribute today. Also, I'll be heading thru your neighborhood on a trip in a couple weeks... Drinks?

-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love that color on B's toes and her soles are great as always. always look forward to ur new posts
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrestleu2000
Board Regular
Member # 43456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrestleu2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Video? Yes please!!
Posts: 36 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can u get a few shots with her toes closed tightly scrunched in different poses if possible....All the same thing...
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr.LoneLy
Elite Trooper
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.LoneLy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where are you???

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 287 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Law778
Board Regular
Member # 43491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Law778     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bump
Posts: 16 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deano4feet
Loyal Member
Member # 42813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deano4feet   Email deano4feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again...Sorry to be gone so long but it was necessary for us...
It's hard to believe it has been an exactly a year since we have posted any pics.
Did anyone even miss Princess B? We will see....lol
We will try to post here more regularly if she still has some fans!
Let her know...tributes welcome too!
Thanks DEANO & B

-  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 97 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! What a blast from the past! So glad to see you posting again. Please continue! If you could do some low angle shots of her hovering her foot over the camera I would love it! She still has super sexy feet and toes and such a pretty face! Thanks [Wink]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh f*ck yes I missed her. Are you kidding me?

Those precious toes are still sexy! And I see she's rockin' the straight hair now. That looks great too.

Welcome the f*ck back, both of you and thanks for this update. But let's do it more than once a year, eh?

Rock on friends,

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back and great pics! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definately missed her sexy feet!!!!! Glad your back
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjob_lvr
Major Player
Member # 15096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob_lvr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome back!!!

wondered what happened to her.

thx for the new pix and the bump im gonna jack my way thru this thread!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetarelegitlife
Board Regular
Member # 49444

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetarelegitlife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetarelegitlife:
Nice wrinkly cum catching soles!!

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just like almost every other foot model on her (excepting the ones who are profiting financially from our fetish) they eventually grow bored with the foot thing and leave it.

Remember, these women DO NOT have foot fetishes, men do. They only pose their feet here for us because they are fascinated with the newly discovered "foot scene" and dig the attention they are getting.

They will always leave.

The good news is that there is always a fresh group of hotties coming our way with never before seen, sexier feet, who will want to see how hot we footmen think their feet are.

Next........

[ January 16, 2017, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: SoleDaddy ]

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way, I would love to have Princess B in a hotel room for a night to have my way with her and those amazing soles!!!! She "did it" for me for sure!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links