Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Anyone miss Sexy PRINCESS B's Wrinkled Soles & Pretty Face "4-29-13 Hot Pink Toes!" (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Anyone miss Sexy PRINCESS B's Wrinkled Soles & Pretty Face "4-29-13 Hot Pink Toes!"
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, your wife is sexy as hell
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess B
Board Regular
Member # 43848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Princess B   Email Princess B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys.....
Here are some of my favorite pics that I would like to share with you.....
Hope you enjoy and thanks for all the compliments. Your pics are always appreciated too!
Princess B

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Princess B, thanks for the pics. For a fact your hubby is a lucky dude to have u for sure. I am like soo loving your wrinkles. Would love to see more scrunched shots with you side sitting, and even laying on your stomach in the pose position with your legs crossed scrunched also. Reverse scrunches on your knees are good, but my all time favorite is to point your feet to the sky and scrunch them to show those beautiful wrinkles you have. Thanks a lot. Hope to see the pics soon.
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Princess B your feet and long polished toenails are erotic as all hell baby. I've told your husband he is very lucky to have a goddess like you! I love seeing your hot long red toenails and wrinkled soles...mmmmmmm...keep up the great work!
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a lucky bloke you are.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heyyyy! Princess B!

Glad to see that you made it.

Love the new pics. [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deano4feet
Loyal Member
Member # 42813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deano4feet   Email deano4feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys...
Here is a small update I took this weekend!
No Nudity..Sorry...LOL
She is not really into showing herself naked...yet...lol
I'm just glad she doesn't mind showing her Pretty Face anymore!
Alot of Wives and Girlfriends wont even show that here!
I'm workin on her though...!
Let us know what you think...She loves the comments!
Do you guys have any more pics for Her?
"More Please!!!" she says... "I Love to see what My Feet do to You!"
Enjoy...DEANO & B

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 97 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love this thread! Sorry, I had to move it to the adult section due to the footjob pics.

Keep posting more Deano!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deano4feet
Loyal Member
Member # 42813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deano4feet   Email deano4feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well...really dont want it in Adult...it will get lost there...I will delete the fj pics then...okay?
Please move it back...
Thanks DEANO

[ October 24, 2011, 12:44 AM: Message edited by: deano4feet ]

Posts: 97 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn dude her and her feet are hot! Thanks for sharing.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by deano4feet:
Well...really dont want it in Adult...it will get lost there...I will delete the fj pics then...okay?
Please move it back...
Thanks DEANO

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again great shots of some sexy feet. She is definately collage material.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can't get enough of your sexy wife I like her alot, thank you I am giving her a good eyebanging as I write this mmm

any chance I could see her in the classic pose ?

[ October 24, 2011, 07:31 AM: Message edited by: handsolo ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover58
Major Player
Member # 2185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover58   Email solelover58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is truly beautiful amd has some amazing looking soles. Any chance you can get a few shots of her soles all scrunched up and oiled up ??? Bonus if it includes her beautiful face as well [Smile]
Posts: 188 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she has thee hottest feet ever to grace the web pages here at Wu's! I mean, just unbelievable!

No offense to the other pretty ladies ;-)

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links