Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Anyone miss Sexy PRINCESS B's Wrinkled Soles & Pretty Face "4-29-13 Hot Pink Toes!" (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Anyone miss Sexy PRINCESS B's Wrinkled Soles & Pretty Face "4-29-13 Hot Pink Toes!"
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What size are.her.feet
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Instead of spreading the toes, have her scrunch them, so we can see the wrinkles!!!!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omni7phat
Loyal Member
Member # 999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omni7phat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife is a cutie and her feet are fantastic. Please tell your wife thank you for sharing.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man those soles...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those soles are very sexy and i love the sexy looks she gives the camera. and a lil off topic wow she has great tits. thanks for sharing man.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deano4feet
Loyal Member
Member # 42813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deano4feet   Email deano4feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys...I have a Sweet update for you!!
You wanted a Pedicure and Scrunching...Well?
Heres a couple unpolished...then some Top pics...and Soles and Face!!!
I need to see those eyes too!
No bigger let down than totally beautiful feet and a blurred out face between them!
She finally has let me show you how Sexy she is...Feet and Face!
Give her a shout to let her know that you want some more of her Sexy Size 8's!
So should we should open a site...what do you guys think?
I have 1000's of pics to share!
Enjoy...(I know I am!)
DEANO

-
 -  -
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 97 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deano4feet
Loyal Member
Member # 42813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deano4feet   Email deano4feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -
 -

Posts: 97 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn deano4feet like I said, "White Women Wrinkled Soles are the Sexiest of them all." [Jerkoff]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nemesistoez
Board Regular
Member # 42983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nemesistoez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice [Tongue]
Posts: 19 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I buy her plane ticket, can she come out to visit me for, oh, a long time? LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome stuff..Really pretty lady... [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole Wrinkles
Board Regular
Member # 3841

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole Wrinkles   Email Sole Wrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those wrinkled soles are some of the best that I have seen. I would love to lick on those sexy soles for hours. You are a very lucky guy! I cannot wait to see more of those hot wrinkles. Yummy!
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man those toes!
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrestleu2000
Board Regular
Member # 43456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrestleu2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. She looks tough - would love to see her dressed as a kickboxer or karate chick. She would totally dominate other women with her powerful soles.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Better late than never...wow is she hot! I LOVE her feet! Great toes! And as an extra bonus i am digging how lean she is so we get tons of yummy looking tendons and veins! Keep 'em coming!!! [Drool]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links